=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Speaking of collabos...

Halcyons (Ellie Gouldings) >>>>>> Sups

Last edited:
Those were never sold to the public, but given to a few lucky females. I know a few girls with them here in NYC. Straight fire.

This is such a great shoe, I'm kinda sad to see the second version already. They don't look so hot.

Picked up mc lunars for 140 shipped from rrs. I feel likei couldve gotten a better deal but rw was sold out in size 9

^ Nike Flyknit Lunar1+
Color: White/Black-Dark Grey-Volt
Style Code: 554887-107

All I got.

The website I saw the shoes on stated.....
"This latest colorway is available now at select Nike accounts in limited quantities."

For some reason, I cant find any other info on them.

Most of the lunar 1's are 129.97 on NDC, even the MC's. Not the new ones though.
I'm talking like 50% off lol. I did invest in a pair but I'm on that broke college student life. 
Not quite 50% off, but few colorway like atomic purple, sport turquoise, volt, and electric green are now $110 on NDC clearance section. I just snatched the atomic purple.

Some MC colorway is also discounted at $130.

anyone know what size shoe laces i need to buy for the lunar flyknits in a size 9?

Edit: nvm found out its 41

Last edited:
Not quite 50% off, but few colorway like atomic purple, sport turquoise, volt, and electric green are now $110 on NDC clearance section. I just snatched the atomic purple.
Some MC colorway is also discounted at $130.

The Atomic Purples are probably the last F1s that I really want (the WMN's Teal/Crimsons are dope too...), but my size is gone. I haz sad. :frown:

Yeah i added that 12 to cart asap thought i had em but got nothing refreshed the page and sold out lol oh well $188 saved

90% of those will go up on the bay IG etc trying to sell ... maybe a few get worn to stunt before they sell

Back
Top Bottom