=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Im not a fan of the racer MCs ... lunars are nice but im 100% satisfied with my retail version of them

Been trying to hunt down trainer MCs under retail
Good luck with getting the trainer MCs under retail.   I tired to do that but I also needed the shoes for training, so I decided to pay retail from NDC.

The trainers in general I've noticed are in limited quantities (excluding MCs).  Must be a new wave (or design) on the horizon.

Ive been saying KNIT ... as knit you a sweater ...

hmmm have i been saying it wrong this whole time lol

How is it Pronounced flyNite or flyKNIT like I'm gonna knit you a sweater?
Can't tell if srs or trolling 
tired.gif

Hey guys, I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Flyknit Lunars for an upcoming trip. I have a few questions ...

1) How's the fit compared to Free Run 3s?
2) How water resistant is it, when compared to a regular pair of Free Run 3s?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Flyknit Lunars for an upcoming trip. I have a few questions ...

1) How's the fit compared to Free Run 3s?

2) How water resistant is it, when compared to a regular pair of Free Run 3s?

Thanks!
This isnt the shoe you want if you are looking for water resistant. Its 90% cloth (or w/e) so if the upper gets wet your foot will be wet

The fit is great, I think its more comfortable than frees.

Some have said when they first get them they are a little snug but it stretches some. Lunars are the most comfortable running shoe ive ever bought.

Good luck

This isnt the shoe you want if you are looking for water resistant. Its 90% cloth (or w/e) so if the upper gets wet your foot will be wet

The fit is great, I think its more comfortable than frees.

Some have said when they first get them they are a little snug but it stretches some. Lunars are the most comfortable running shoe ive ever bought.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking about buying one to wear on a trip to Japan/Korea, maybe I'll get something else for that. But I'm definitely looking forward to picking up a pair for daily wear in Socal!

Any info on these? I checked the main page and didn't see anything. They don't look to be the navy multi, more like a white/black or gray? The pic is a about a month old, been meaning to ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom