=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Saw these in hand today at my local FNL. Sick cw!! Tried them on, 1st time for flyknit, and I was sold. These and a volt version release this week.

Saw these in hand today at my local FNL. Sick cw!! Tried them on, 1st time for flyknit, and I was sold. These and a volt version release this week.
I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for this one.  I didnt know these CWs were coming out.

I don't think too many do, I could be wrong. Took me forever to find pics on mobile. They are on just about all retailer release calendars. The FNL I went to is only getting the red ones

Either they sold really quick or they only had one size, but FNL does have these

NDC has FSR

Last edited:
I was thinking about speckling the sole of my new mc's with flat black angelus paint, but i dont know if it will conflict with the tone of the shoe. I'm definitely lacing them in black. So, what do you guys think about speckled sole? yay, or nay.

Rumor is that most (all?) Flyknits at outlets are getting dropped to 89.99 for BF, and then most stores are going to be a blanket 20% off.

Not confirmed, but might be worth checking out.
rumor was true. came out to $71.99 per pair before tax. picked up electric green at gilroy outlets (also had plenty of sizes of orange/red/game royal, and limited sizes of sport turquoise and black/white) and volt at great mall (also had game royal in plenty of sizes). additional 20% off entire order ends at 2pm today though, but i think the 89.99 sale price will still be in effect. 

^ tempted to do this with my gym reds they look bit plain compared to my turquoise 1s..

Im not sure on this red tho I prefer the fire red on the jordan ivs

Back
Top Bottom