=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Almost all lunars are gone except for 3 cw's anybody know what's going on? I know forsure not all sold out.
Probably sending them off to the outlets for prices above what they were on NDC.  I've seen that countless times.  My local outlet has the black/white hyperfeels for 150
roll.gif

Last edited:
H
here's the style code: 554888-130
figures they would be the day after the 20% coupon expires
I haven't seen that wmns cw anywhere. Yeah, I was waiting for a drop in price plus 20%. Now I have to wait for another code. Figured almost $95 is still pretty high for a double up considering I can get other cw from outlets for about $65.

Dont know where should i post these so i just post here since i dont think we will get any new colorway. 

These are LUNAR RESTOA.

i think i'll grab one.

Those are actually solar soft
You are actually wrong, don't correct someone if you don't fully know what you're talking about.

Dont know where should i post these so i just post here since i dont think we will get any new colorway. 
These are LUNAR RESTOA.
i think i'll grab one.
Odd swoosh placement like the Lebron 11, and it's interesting that the 3m heel loop is on the tongue. Pretty dope shoe, I'm interested in seeing future colorways

Last edited:
I just chatted with Nike rep. Tried to get 20% off the new price. Wasn't having it

Anyone know where I can find the 554887-004 MC or the 554887-440 Blue MC in size 9? Preferably less than the NDC price. I've had no luck at my local outlets.

Back
Top Bottom