=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Size 12 MC lunar 1 for 99.99 + 25% off at DSG, free ship too I believe.  $75 aint bad 
smokin.gif
  Hopefully still available for someone!

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...0&cp=4406646.4413887.4413986.4420748.23886456

you guys know of any outlet stores that have the black FK1s in stock? 554887 011

can i just call any outlet and have them stock locate for me?

Last edited:

you guys know of any outlet stores that have the black FK1s in stock? 554887 011

Go to nike.com -> contact us -> call nike or do a chat -> give the style/color code and they will tell you which stores have them.

I ended up going down a half size on a pair of navy MCs and they actually fit the same as my TTS, best colorway by far

Just got these in today. I'm pretty disappointed in that they really are primarily orange despite people telling me that they looked more red in person...:frown:

Last edited:
Just got these in today. I'm pretty disappointed in that they really are primarily orange despite people telling me that they looked more red in person...
frown.gif
This is exactly why I never got this colorway, could never differentiate and never saw em in person! Sorry dude. At least you got a good deal hopefully

I saw  2 pairs of the 011's at Nike outlet in RGV Premium outlets in texas.

Nike worker said they might have even more in the back room.

Dont remember what size but i saw them. $49 + 20% off this weekend. 

thanks bro

i'll give them a call in the morning

Back
Top Bottom