=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

thanks.. yeah I came at like 8:52am before they opened.. line was like 30-40 deep. went straight to sz 9.5/10 and there were a couple of these without the top box cut off yet. I was super surprised because I thought they pretty much sold out all of their stocks the past 2 weeks. really fortunate to find these. 
30-40 deep? Do that many ppl really wakeup to lineup at a clearance store not knowing what's in stock? Great pickup regardless!

30-40 deep? Do that many ppl really wakeup to lineup at a clearance store not knowing what's in stock? Great pickup regardless!
Yeah.. 30% off shoes this past weekend.. and the new stock is different every single day for apparel and footwear, so it's worth it if you find something nice. It's hit or miss there, more often times miss because of all the resellers, so it was nice to get a home run.

dang...yall are lucky...the closest nike outlet/clearance/factory stores next to me are some hot garbage...

Not a lunar but figured I'd share anyway...

new pick up, yessss

Nice pickup :pimp:. The HTM Frees are one of my favorite Flyknit models. They actually fit my foot perfectly (unlike the Trainers/Racers). I have the Volt/Royal pair and it's one of my most worn. It was actually my first pair of Flyknits. Been looking for the grey pair for a decent price :nthat:.

Last edited:
TTS, and they're not as comfortable as the lunar. Not the bouncy sole, has the low impact free sole.
thanks...thats what I figured as well...love the lunar bouncy sole...even rock the hyperdunks for ballin due to the lunar sole...

Nice pickup :pimp:. The HTM Frees are one of my favorite Flyknit models. They actually fit my foot perfectly (unlike the Trainers/Racers). I have the Volt/Royal pair and it's one of my most worn. It was actually my first pair of Flyknits. Been looking for the grey pair for a decent price :nthat:.

Lucky. I initially wanted the volt but could not find it for less than 350 in my size (12)

When I saw these pop up for 220 shipped, DS, I couldn't hesitate :nerd:

Yeah it took me a long time to find a pair for a reasonable price in my size (10). Someone actually put em up for auction rather than buy it now so I was able to get em for a little under $275 shipped (DS) :smokin.

Anyone come across any size 12s or 11.5s (regardless of color) under $50? I chatted with nike rep and the stores they gave me didn't even have the shoes instock. Was wanting for new running shoes. If no luck, I've been recommended to buy asics GT-2000 for $50.

Anyone come across any size 12s or 11.5s (regardless of color) under $50? I chatted with nike rep and the stores they gave me didn't even have the shoes instock. Was wanting for new running shoes. If no luck, I've been recommended to buy asics GT-2000 for $50.

They're pretty much all dried up except for the 107s that are still at 69.97

Probably. I'm not ready to turn the pair of fk1s I have into strictly runners and the same would happen if I bought the 107s.  I was hoping to get a cw I wouldn't care to trash. 

hopefully you can find a diamond in the rough (at a discount) and continue to rock the lunar1s...i'd keep hounding nike chat and maybe you'll eventually get something...

Probably. I'm not ready to turn the pair of fk1s I have into strictly runners and the same would happen if I bought the 107s.  I was hoping to get a cw I wouldn't care to trash. 
If you can't find any FL1s, I would recommend the LunarGlide 5+ if you are using it for running. It has the exact same midsole/outsole technology as the Lunar1, and can be found in pretty much any outlet for a cheap price (less than $50). They don't look bad either.

If you can't find any FL1s, I would recommend the LunarGlide 5+ if you are using it for running. It has the exact same midsole/outsole technology as the Lunar1, and can be found in pretty much any outlet for a cheap price (less than $50). They don't look bad either.
not quite exact.. the LG5 has Dynamic support and is more of a stability shoe than the Lunar1's.

not quite exact.. the LG5 has Dynamic support and is more of a stability shoe than the Lunar1's.
yeah the LG5 has that shank piece in the back for stability...but if stability is what you're looking for....go for it

Just keep checking your local outlets hash in your size, a few will pop up for the price you're looking for. Won't be in quantities where a nike stock locate will be helpful though.

Back
Top Bottom