They really did a good job with WMs cws on these :nthat:
Finally going to get that pair I've been talking about this week :wink: ~

iainteemmadtho
:lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I thought you were going to post that girl in the OG with the shoes :wow:
But this is funnier. ~

Last edited:
Great pics to everyone who took them. And great info on the sizing. I was at finishline on saturday and they hadn't got them in yet. I will call today or tomorrow and see. Looks like i will have to try these on i may like a 10.5 better then an 11 after all.

They'll still honor the price? I'm thinking I'd have to pay the difference.

Last edited:
Found a pic of the Grey/Black wmns CW on instagram. This CW is def going to be on my list.
Just a heads up on the women's pair, the black midsole above the white actually has a glittery finish to it. It's hard to describe, it reminds me of the White/Black Nike Carbon Vapor cleats. It's subtle, but it's there. Kinda girly, especially since it's a women's shoe.

I'm waiting for the grey colorway to drop in April. 

Copped the Electric Green/Grey/White ones today. Wasn't going to at first, but tried them on and that was a wrap. It was between the black ones and those. I didn't like the other colorways that much. Will cop the black ones down the road but on sale. The Women's Black/White looks better than the Men's black IMO...

Finishline Millenia Mall has all the colors out for men's and Women's. 

Edit: Now with pics

Men's Black Colorway

Women's Black Colorway

All the Men's colorways available. There was a Pink/white one for women's that I didn't get a pic of. You can see the Volt Racers compared to the Electric Green Flyknit One's. The Grey/Turquoise, South beach ish, and Sprite ones are VERY vibrant in person. Pinkfires are DOPE but I don't get many wears out of pink shoes.

Swung by there today. They pulled them, realized there was a release date.

Yeah my local fnl pulled theirs too. Asked them why and rep said "cause we didn't know the release date was on the 14th"

From eastbay reps post in the ZFK thread, doesn't look like blue glows or the dolphin cw will be released in the first wave.

Swung by a different FNL and they had 3 pairs available. Blue/volt, turquoise/pink and grey/turquoise. Picked up grey/turquoise. Worker said they were getting the other cw this week. Funny thing, when I went to pay for them, they wouldn't ring up. Manager had to come over to override. Wonder if FNL has something in their system that alerts associate of sale before release day..

Last edited:
I'll find out if the FNLs over here pulled them on Friday.
Not unless Boss already knows? ~

I don't know f they pulled them. Hopefully not. I'm still deciding wether I should get one more pair until they officially release. I might head out to some malls tomorrow so I'll keep you guys updated.

I called Oak and asked about them and the associate said they still have them and didn't say anything about not selling them yet. So, I think were good at Oak :wink: . ~

Just a heads up on the women's pair, the black midsole above the white actually has a glittery finish to it. It's hard to describe, it reminds me of the White/Black Nike Carbon Vapor cleats. It's subtle, but it's there. Kinda girly, especially since it's a women's shoe.

I'm waiting for the grey colorway to drop in April. 
awww damn, that might be the deal breaker. Though from previous photos it looks like the men's cws also have a slight glitter to the black midsole?

I wish there's an all white pair for women's so I can grab one for my girl to wear at the hospital.

Corporate in Cincinnati just posted a IG pic that they have 2 men's and 2 women's cw's available. Men's were southbeach and grey/tourquois. Women's grey/black/white and pink/volt

Back
Top Bottom