=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'm going to be like The Rock and Daniel Bryan when I finally get my BCA pair!
Also, Ellie looking nice with her legs 8) :wow: ~

What do you mean already? Last time when the reds came up, the black and greys also popped up but immediately said sold out. Have the black or greys actually been sold in the US?

I'll buy whatever chukka colorway they sell on Thursday but I want to buy the black ones as a gift.

Edit: just realized you said grey/blue as in the HTM colorways. Thought you said grey/black. Haven't heard of a US HTM release either though. I hope I'm not just out of the loop....

Last edited:
Thanks for answering for me Boss.

Yeah, I confirmed that the multi-colored pair will be available at FNLs with an associate. At that time, he couldn't find the RD though.

Steezy, your not really out of the loop, your just late to the party :wink:

There is an actual Chukka thread.

Also when I meant the gray/blue pair I was referring to the winter grey pair that did pop up on NDC a week or too ago.~

Last edited:
had the same problem with my FK trainers and never found a solution. i hope it's not the same thing with these

Unfortunately, I've read numerous issues with the sliding of the tongue. A solution that comes to mind is the attaching an elastic band from those fabric shops to sides of the tongue. You'd have to remove the insole first. Once it's attached, you could reinsert the insole over the band.

Last edited:
Late June / Early July for the MCs. There's a list of all the cws with estimated RDs on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom