=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I know I'm prolly beating a dead horse here...but does anyone know where I can scoop up the dolphin colorway?

NTSF didn't have them?

Here's a nice shot of them being worn via IG

I haven't gone since initial release, but yeah...NTSF didn't have the BG's and dolphins. I'll check again on my lunch break.

Gotta have that Dolphin colorway. Are those going to be available everywhere or limited release? I am nowhere near any stores, besides maybe NT Miami, so online? 

I just got word that NTSF is closing for remodelling on March 30, but they'll have a pop up shop about one block away.

just wanted to add my voice to the growing chorus about how incredible these shoes are, even compared to the flyknit trainers and racers. the lunar as well as heel padding made a huge difference in comfort. i do think they run a tad small. for ex, i am usually a 10.5 (occasionally a 10--lunareclipse and racers), and 10.5 in these is ok for me...but i could do an 11 easily.

My resolution to the sliding tongue. Double looped it through the tongue holder to keep it in place. Worked like a charm! Just noticed I missed a flywire eye-stay. Lol!

People weren't lying, these have the worst quality laces, but I love the shoe. I got mine tts and it fits great. Definitely picking up at least one more color way. Probably the electric greens

These are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Was able to get three pairs I really wanted in the 1st wave of releases.

I have the turquoise/grey pair and I like them, but I must say I like the look of the original Flyknit better. The quality, detail, and craftsmanship just seems to stand out a little more  on my Flyknit racers in my humble opinion.

With all of that being said this is still a great shoe and I will still be getting a few more colorways. 

Yeah I just noticed that on IG like 30 minutes ago so I decided to call NTLA. They didn't have my size in stock. I'm beginning to admit defeat. I should've checked NTLA when I ordered the BG's from them on Saturday (didn't cross my mind, doh!).

Also called Nike Chicago and the girl said they didn't have em.

Thanks for lookin out though!

Last edited:
I meant the 3rd from the right. So there IS a red/blue.. hmm. This is the 2nd wave I'm assuming?

It's part of the first wave, it's a womens colorway. I guess you could say that's one of the more elusive colorways like the dolphins and blue glows.

Think I need to exchange my 9's for a 9.5

Broke them out today and my feet are killing me, :frown:.

I went to check these out. Super light. And I would say comfortable for trying them on for a short bit. Heel feels spongy, I would say. Not sure about running performance, but it definitely seems like a shoe I could wear for hours. Also nice that its true to size, at least for me, which is pretty much the same consensus in that area. The problem I have is that the shoe, to me, looks better in pics. Additionally, the shoe is so light and the ribbon laces so hideous, it's hard for me to justify its worth at $160. I know we're all shoe nuts here, but there are other sneaker enthusiasts that don't rave about everything. I'll cop when I can get them for less. $160 is just a bit much.

ALSO, the dolphin CW only a few NTs got them: Chi, NYC, and I think LA and 21 mercer. The LARGEST women size they carry is 11. I think that all the size 11s are gone. I had to settle for an 11 myself.~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom