=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

just picked up 2 colorways for $96 and hoping to get the pink flashes too from a friend that works at finishline.

Hey fam, where are you guys getting the Blue glows online?  I've been looking at FNL, NDC, FTL, and Eastbay.  No luck.  Thanks.

Nice review, I want the turquoise/grey pair eventually, hopefully can get them on sale at some point. I knew getting one pair would start an obsession

To add to this re: sizing, I'm a size 10.5 for Roshes, Jordans, Flyknit Trainers and AM1.

I ended up getting a size 11 for these, (and AM90, for what it's worth).

Not that you can use any of these on the Flyknit's yet at FNL, I thought I would share again regardless:$15 off $100 w/ Coupon Code: 15LESS100 $20 off $150 w/ Coupon Code: 20LESS150 $10 Off $75 w/ Code: 10LESS75 $25 off $200 w/ Coupon Code: 25LESS200

Yea, I went a half size up from my normal size and they're much more comfortable.

Thanks Ray and Ry.

The only thing is FNL sz 11 is the highest sz they carry for WMs.

I'll probably use NikeFind later.

Thanks again.~

Not that you can use any of these on the Flyknit's yet at FNL, I thought I would share again regardless: $15 off $100 w/ Coupon Code: 15LESS100 $20 off $150 w/ Coupon Code: 20LESS150 $10 Off $75 w/ Code: 10LESS75 $25 off $200 w/ Coupon Code: 25LESS200
any idea if/when fnl will lift these off coupon exemption?

Let me start off by saying I’m an old head compared to most on this board. Coming in at nearly 30 years old, I have grown up in the prime of Nike and Jordan that was the 90’s. I was around for the original release of the classics. The Air Jordan V-XIV, the Air Max 95, The Air Max 97, all the original Penny’s, and all the greatest of Nike Basketball. I am not a hypebeast, I’ve been around, so when I say what I am about to say, I truly mean it. The Flyknit Lunar 1 is my favorite shoes since the release of the Air Jordan XIII. Better than, any Lebron, Kobe, Lunar, or Air Max up to date. Nike really stepped their game up with these. The quality is top notch, and the comfort is unbelievable. Don’t get me wrong I was a huge fan of the Flyknit trainer, but the addition of the lunar sole set these things over the top, and justified the hefty price tag. I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time in a non Retro/Jordan forum, as I have in anticipation for these.

Let me share my thoughts on the color ways before I had them in hand. When pics started surfacing, I really only planned to get the turquoise/grey, blue glows, and the Sequoia. The rest of the colors I could live with out. Or so I thought. As more pictures started surfacing I knew I would have to buy the Pink flash, and Purple/Volt. The Electric greens were on display at a local running store, I had no desire to pick them up originally, but seeing them in person they were unbelievable. Waiting for the rest to arrive, I would rank the ones I was most excited about as follows:

1. Blue Glows
2. Pink Flash
3. Purple/Volt
4. Turquoise/Grey
5. Sequoia

That all changed once I had them in hand.

After seeing them all in person I would rank them as follows:

1. Turquoise/Grey
2. Electric greens
3. Blue Glows
4. Purple/Volt
5. Pink Flash
6. Sequoia

The electric greens are just nasty in person, do not sleep on them. I didn’t even plan to purchase them, but once I saw them in person they may be my favorite.

People seem to be sleeping hard on the turquoise/grey. My guess is because they are the most readily available and a lot of people only buy if they are limited. This colorway is extremely clean and to me an instant classic.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the blue glows, but they left something to be desired. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something keeping them from being my number one (it’s not the white swoosh). Still a fantastic color way. Here are a few shots next to the trainer for comparison.

The purple/volt reminds me of the Incredible Hulk for some reason. I know the hulk is green but that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Don’t judge me. These are definitely the most unique of all the men’s color ways thus far. These will be a head turner no doubt.

I was really excited about the pink flash once I started seeing all the pics on feet. The only thing I can say is the members of this forum should all be professional photographers, because to me, the pinks are no where near as bright as the pics make them out to be. Still a dope color way, just a lot more subtle than I was expecting.

Finally the Sequoia. I know most are saying these are really dark brown. I think I’ve even heard people claiming traces of green. These things are black, or you guys have superman’s vision. I know what the box says, but these things are black. I’m sure these will turn into my everyday beaters.

Hopefully this was helpful to some. I figured I was due to contribute to this post. Thank you Nike for this beautiful shoe and please make the rest readily available. Especially the multi’s!

(I’ll try to post some individual pics of each shoe tonight)

Awesome read!

The Flyknit Lunar 1 is my favorite shoes since the release of the Air Jordan XIII.

That's a really bold statement! F1s are up there with my favorite Lunars; LunarEclipse, LunarTrainer, and LG3. Of all running shoes, I'd rank them in probably the Top 5-7. My favorites are still the FR2s :tongue:, but here's my Top 5 cws for the F1s....

1. Electric Green
2. Electric Yellow (Cool Runnings! :lol:)
3. Flash Pink
4. Dolphin (WMNs' Teal/Orange)
5. Blue Glow / Black

Last edited:
Not sure on that one..... was hoping it was sooner than later.  I have my $20 rewards cert that I wanted to combine with it.  I try to process it once a day, but no luck so far.

Gonna try these out today, was always curious about how the flyknit technology feels. at $200 retail here in Korea, it's pretty dang expensive...

This is a bit off topic.....  but N_ke.com is have 20% off clearance items right now.  Use promo code:  FASTBREAK at checkout to get an additional 20% off CLEARANCE items only.

Figured I'd pass it along before it goes out to everyone tomorrow.

Let me start off by saying I’m an old head compared to most on this board. Coming in at nearly 30 years old, I have grown up in the prime of Nike and Jordan that was the 90’s. I was around for the original release of the classics. The Air Jordan V-XIV, the Air Max 95, The Air Max 97, all the original Penny’s, and all the greatest of Nike Basketball. I am not a hypebeast, I’ve been around, so when I say what I am about to say, I truly mean it. The Flyknit Lunar 1 is my favorite shoes since the release of the Air Jordan XIII. Better than, any Lebron, Kobe, Lunar, or Air Max up to date. Nike really stepped their game up with these. The quality is top notch, and the comfort is unbelievable. Don’t get me wrong I was a huge fan of the Flyknit trainer, but the addition of the lunar sole set these things over the top, and justified the hefty price tag. I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time in a non Retro/Jordan forum, as I have in anticipation for these.

Let me share my thoughts on the color ways before I had them in hand. When pics started surfacing, I really only planned to get the turquoise/grey, blue glows, and the Sequoia. The rest of the colors I could live with out. Or so I thought. As more pictures started surfacing I knew I would have to buy the Pink flash, and Purple/Volt. The Electric greens were on display at a local running store, I had no desire to pick them up originally, but seeing them in person they were unbelievable. Waiting for the rest to arrive, I would rank the ones I was most excited about as follows:

1. Blue Glows
2. Pink Flash
3. Purple/Volt
4. Turquoise/Grey
5. Sequoia

That all changed once I had them in hand.
/700[/IMG]

After seeing them all in person I would rank them as follows:

1. Turquoise/Grey
2. Electric greens
3. Blue Glows
4. Purple/Volt
5. Pink Flash
6. Sequoia

The electric greens are just nasty in person, do not sleep on them. I didn’t even plan to purchase them, but once I saw them in person they may be my favorite.

People seem to be sleeping hard on the turquoise/grey. My guess is because they are the most readily available and a lot of people only buy if they are limited. This colorway is extremely clean and to me an instant classic.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the blue glows, but they left something to be desired. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something keeping them from being my number one (it’s not the white swoosh). Still a fantastic color way. Here are a few shots next to the trainer for comparison.

The purple/volt reminds me of the Incredible Hulk for some reason. I know the hulk is green but that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Don’t judge me. These are definitely the most unique of all the men’s color ways thus far. These will be a head turner no doubt.

I was really excited about the pink flash once I started seeing all the pics on feet. The only thing I can say is the members of this forum should all be professional photographers, because to me, the pinks are no where near as bright as the pics make them out to be. Still a dope color way, just a lot more subtle than I was expecting.

Finally the Sequoia. I know most are saying these are really dark brown. I think I’ve even heard people claiming traces of green. These things are black, or you guys have superman’s vision. I know what the box says, but these things are black. I’m sure these will turn into my everyday beaters.

Hopefully this was helpful to some. I figured I was due to contribute to this post. Thank you Nike for this beautiful shoe and please make the rest readily available. Especially the multi’s!

(I’ll try to post some individual pics of each shoe tonight)

thanks for your post sir! these really helped me out a lot on which color to choose! :D

Back
Top Bottom