=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Lunars arrived today. Went for a run in them and they crush my Racers to be honest. These are my first Nikes with the Lunar sole (well my Chukkas were the first) and it's literally like walking/running on pillows.

jb2wS0NsJGI6Uk.png

I washed my flyknit trainers in a pillowcase and came out fine (and clean), just take the laces and insoles out obviously.

these showed up today and I had to wear them:

as far as sizing, I can wear a 10.5 in roshes and some jordans but need an 11 in am1 and am90. Got these in 10.5 and fit perfect
. Are those the pink flashes? They look pinker than normal

Blue Glows by seango, on Flickr

Love this color...

My goodness, BROshe! This pic almost makes me want to cop! :wow: :nthat: :tongue:

Lunars arrived today. Went for a run in them and they crush my Racers to be honest. These are my first Nikes with the Lunar sole (well my Chukkas were the first) and it's literally like walking/running on pillows.

jb2wS0NsJGI6Uk.png

I absolutely hated how both the Zoom FKs felt, but I'll admit they don't look bad.

Finally arrived.... waiting on 4 more pairs tho, international shipping takes forever :smh:

Nice, P! E. Greens are my favorite cw from Wave 1.

Got the Royal/Volt color way coming my way, I'm excited, wont get them for my road trip this weekend so they'll be waiting when I get back.

So are these supposed to stretch out with a lot of wear?

I got the 10.5 and they fit snug, maybe I'm just not used to this type of fit.

There's an index finger's width between my toe and the toecap part (wearing Nike Elite basketball socks)

Last edited:
here are my 2 cents.....

i got my tts in pink flash to actually run in.

they fit kinda nice. i was worried about the heel area since i use a runner's loop at the top since i almost always have heel slip.

used my steammer and did 3 rounds of steaming on my f1s.... then wore them around the house with runners loop for about 30 minutes. headed out to the gym to do my off day 3 mile run on the treadmill.

these shoes are by far and away more comfortable than my lunarglide 4 shield shoes. i dont know if its because of the lack of dynamic support but the lunar feels softer / lighter than the lg4. i do love the engineered mesh of the lg4 but the comfort and weight of these shoes are more of my type. i feel like with my lg4 shield i could run through anything. i feel like the f1 is more of a daily trainer. i plan on putting the lg4 shield into bad weather days (since thats waht it was designed for) and maybe pick up another pair of f1s to rotate with the pink flash.

Maria Sharapova posted this at a Nike event with Phil Knight.... I guess it's her PE c/w?  

BD_OHXOCEAI9A6s.jpg

Maria Sharapova posted this at a Nike event with Phil Knight.... I guess it's her PE c/w?  
BD_OHXOCEAI9A6s.jpg

No that's the Fireberry cw that dropped on the 14th with the rest of wave 1

I'm hoping my NTLA order arrives today, I'm so antsy to receive these things...again

I wish the blue glows were on Eastbay since I got the 25% to use when they life the excluded from discount

Those blue glows are hot! I agree that a discount would make them an instant cop. Something about me keeps me hesitant to drop more than $120 on running shoes especially when you can go to an outlet on a hash wall discount weekend and get a pair of running shoes for $35-75 easy.

Back
Top Bottom