=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Hey do you guys happen to know the best place I can buy shoe laces to replace these flat laces for my fk1s? and Im assuming length is and width is key?

thanks!

Anyone know where to find blue glows in a 13?!

only place ive seen them online is RRS and they dont have it in a 13 anymore (if at all). best bet is to give NikeTown LA a call or NikeTown NY. I think NT Chicago had em too, but when I called they had no clue what I was talking about.

Finally used these for their intended purpose and ran in them.  I almost don't mind running now.

I am heated they don't make the Wolf Grey in a size 7.
mean.gif

only place ive seen them online is RRS and they dont have it in a 13 anymore (if at all). best bet is to give NikeTown LA a call or NikeTown NY. I think NT Chicago had em too, but when I called they had no clue what I was talking about.
bro if ur close to a Nike store ask em to "nikefind" em for u!

RRS still has blue glows ?!?!? A while back people were bugging for them !

Last edited:
Would it be far-fetched that a multi-color option will be on iD? That's the only reason I see these on nikeiD that would be of interest for most.

Last edited:
RRS doesn't mess around.

I ordered Blue Glows @ 1 AM and I got shipment confirmation 4 hours later.

Free shipping, too.

Need to force myself to hold off on FK1 purchases until multis start to drop because once that happens, I know I won't be able to hold back.

Just got the pink flash from the outlet. Can't complain with the price
happy.gif

Hoping for the wolf grey and the purple to drop in outlet or discounted.....

Back
Top Bottom