=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I got my Volts from SA.  I have no idea why it's very limited, its a CW that's really common with running gear.

pink flashes and turquoise/pink pair arrived today from the nike outlet, 225 for both pair can't beat that price. two pair down two left to get then i'm done with the flyknits.

Will be jumping on the multi cws. Received the pink flash earlier this week and love them. Believe I like tht cw more then the volt.

Will be jumping on the multi cws. Received the pink flash earlier this week and love them. Believe I like tht cw more then the volt.

Need to force myself to hold off on FK1 purchases until multis start to drop because once that happens, I know I won't be able to hold back.

+1...I'm so tempted but am doing a great job of not buying anything yet...

Bogo 50% off at sports authority
rep city. +1

Anybody in the bay area willing to go halves on this deal? Like we each buy one pair for $120 + tax. I'm only looking to cop some wolf greys.

PM me if you're down.

Edit: Does anybody know if any bay area SA locations carry the wolf greys in store?

Last edited:
If I am normally a 9.5 in nikes should I stay tts to the flyknit lunars? Rrally want the volt but sa only have them in 9 or 10

Curious to know the coupon code as well. I tried to use the 15% off code but I could not get it to work. Please share, I may have to reorder, lol!!

Back
Top Bottom