=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

If the final 444s don't look like the catalog pic, I'll settle for the WMN's 004s and probably dye some parts Black...

Last edited:
JUst got my pair of MC and pretty disappointed. That grey just ruins it imo. almost like the knit was supposed to be on another base model. Hate to be that stingy guy but for the price, they have to be more perfect then this. Going to return them at Niketown tomorrow. Might get these instead, even though they are woman's color way:

Nike-Flyknit-Lunar1-Womens-Running-Shoe-554888_304_A.jpg

these are nice, but the tongue and liner are navy not black just fyi

The whole point of the gray is for it to be neutral/bland to make the multicolors stand out. You give it a black midsole and that makes the multicolor pattern "pop" less IMO.
Agreed. I don't get the hate for the grey. The black actually seems more out of place to me because the grey and MC pattern work well together.

The whole point of the gray is for it to be neutral/bland to make the multicolors stand out. You give it a black midsole and that makes the multicolor pattern "pop" less IMO.

I am not doubting what you are saying but to say gray would make the MC pop more is just not accurate. The whole pop thing has to do with a contrast of colors and that is why black is more effective. If any, the gray tons properly with the MC and gives the whole shoe a more bland look. When I got my pair, that was the first thing I noticed and how they just looked so "meh" even though there are tons of colors to it. The MC is just not saturated enough to contrast with the gray and that is why it looks way underwhelming if any. And I say underwhelming to the degree of running shoes cause to the average joe, these kicks are crazier then hell but to compare it to say the Volts, the colors are really mellow.

I am not doubting what you are saying but to say gray would make the MC pop more is just not accurate. The whole pop thing has to do with a contrast of colors and that is why black is more effective. If any, the gray tons properly with the MC and gives the whole shoe a more bland look. When I got my pair, that was the first thing I noticed and how they just looked so "meh" even though there are tons of colors to it. The MC is just not saturated enough to contrast with the gray and that is why it looks way underwhelming if any. And I say underwhelming to the degree of running shoes cause to the average joe, these kicks are crazier then hell but to compare it to say the Volts, the colors are really mellow.

My reasoning for not liking the shoe is the two-toned midsole. It breaks up the nice silhouette of the shoe and unnecessarily draws the eye to the sole. If the sole was all white or even all grey or all black, The shoe would look so much better.

How long do you think they'll stay at clearance? I'm trying to cop a pair as soon as I get some extra money to spend.
With new CW's coming out, i'd say these would sit at clearance prices until they sell out.
Hopefully long enough until the new clearance coupon comes out 'cause I'm targeting on atomic purple n seqouia (n wolf grey if they finally on-sale)
devil.gif

i was just about to post that, but i'm not sure what the significant difference is between these two styles, other than the +. regardless, i'm so excited!

NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR 2+
620465-010
620465-011
620465-414
620465-616
620465-714

FLYKNIT LUNAR 2
620658-010
620658-011
620658-107
620658-414
620658-615
620658-815

Last edited:
i'm just interested in seeing more pictures of the 008 multicolor, because i've still only seen one actual picture of them after looking everywhere. hopefully they'll go up on ndc soon, since they started clearing out a lot of the wave 2 colorways

i was just about to post that, but i'm not sure what the significant difference is between these two styles, other than the +. regardless, i'm so excited!

NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR 2+
620465-010
620465-011
620465-414
620465-616
620465-714

FLYKNIT LUNAR 2
620658-010
620658-011
620658-107
620658-414
620658-615
620658-815

One has to be MENs, and the other has to be WMNs.

Back
Top Bottom