=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Not sure if this was posted, but I was looking through my launch calendar at work (Finish Line) and saw that there's going to be a Lunar Flyknit 2 dropping sometime in February.

Sorry if it was posted already.

Nice! February marked the debut of the F1s last year... Hopefully, there'll be some decent cws...:nerd:

Tempted to pull the trigger on the Volt Flyknit lunars...But I just bought a pair the Volt trainers =\

Volt Lunars have white stitching throughout.  Def a bummer and harder to keep clean compared to the racers or trainers.   Also the gray tongue and collar is such a lame substitute for black.  If it was me I'd pass on the Volt Lunars if given the chance again.  Maybe that's why they're recently found rather cheap on ebay comparatively.  

Last edited:
is it just me or the shoe on the left looks deformed. I mean look how much the sole sticks out on the upper left side? am I just being too picky? and how do I post direct pics instead of a link. tried
and it's not working. that normally what I use on other forums

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/110g_Reef/SHOES/WolfGrey1A_zps98b62409.jpg

I really like the Wolf Grey CW but if the shoe looks deformed? FNL doesn't have my size anymore so I might have to pay extra to get them somewhere else.
eyes.gif

got a pair of the Gym Reds for my dad for Christmas and he loves them

proceeded to give me crap for paying $100 for shoes while admiring them on his feet 
laugh.gif

Got a pair for my mom since she's always commenting on my trainers and racers

She put em on immediately and didn't take em off all day

photo%25201.JPG

Shot for the pinroll boiz

photo%25202.JPG

torn between the 444s and the women's 004s, any thoughts which i should go for? argh so tempted to just cop em both. them and the gym reds and the electric greens. 
frown.gif

also need the mens multis (004) in 8.5. apart from FNL which is selling at full retail, any ideas where i can find em? Any help would be awesome.

Last edited:
Hi guys! So I copped a pair of flyknit a while back and loved them
So figured I needed one more pair and hopefully below retail? These shoes cost quite the penny

Hi guys! So I copped a pair of flyknit a while back and loved them
So figured I needed one more pair and hopefully below retail? These shoes cost quite the penny
You should have no problem at all finding these below retail. Footaction, Finish Line, Eastbay, etc. should have plenty sizes and colorways in stock. You can probably find coupons online as well. Your local Nike Outlet should have the model as well.

Did a lace swap on my Wolf Greys. 46" Payless laces. A tad too thick and long in my opinion. Black laces are doper though

just copped the gym reds for $97 shipped over on NDC with movebetter. excitez. tempted to grab the women's electric greens for 87 even though i'm just eyeing the MCs now.

Had to pick these up today, for several reasons, most importantly being my feet were killing me after a couple in my gamma 11's, smh. I've been eyeing these for a while. Looking forward to be adding to the collection

Just now seeing these on Nike.com, fairly impressed:

Wolf Grey/Black/Laser Orange
Style - Color # 554887-008

Anyone seen in person or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom