FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

i feel like these will have to be an in hand decision to me. want to see how they glow, and how the materials look and feel. i will probably keep, i've only ever bought and resold one new pair of shoes, but these might be the second. i'm not sure i love the comments about the green glow and just painted appearence. i already have three pairs of shoes that glow green lol

i feel like these will have to be an in hand decision to me. want to see how they glow, and how the materials look and feel. i will probably keep, i've only ever bought and resold one new pair of shoes, but these might be the second. i'm not sure i love the comments about the green glow and just painted appearence. i already have three pairs of shoes that glow green lol

im person the glow is a yellowish orange, its not green at all.its refreshing to have something other than the standard green glow. the quality on them is definitely premium.

im person the glow is a yellowish orange, its not green at all.its refreshing to have something other than the standard green glow. the quality on them is definitely premium.

yah i agree about the glow, thats what initially drew me to the shoes. i saw the vivid color of the sole though and assumed it would be closer to the red october glow

I thought I was going to pass on these, saw them in person last week and didn't think I wanted to get them, then I actually tried them on over the weekend and decided to go with it. They look really cool on foot.

My pair came today, not bad, not AS enthused but I only held them for 5 minutes while half sleep & tried them on with basketball shorts & my undershirt...not too fair of a judgement lol. They felt pretty nice though. & TTS felt somewhat roomy, not anything I'd want to go 1/2 size down for though besides if I wanted a super snug fit to not crease the shoe at all.

View media item 812000View media item 812002View media item 812006

Got mine from NDC today too. Love the shoe and I'm probably gonna do the angelus paint to black out the Nike logo like someone else did on here.

yah i agree about the glow, thats what initially drew me to the shoes. i saw the vivid color of the sole though and assumed it would be closer to the red october glow

i thought it would be closer to the red october glow too but it wouldnt be cause the sole isnt a true red. atmoic red is actually like a very orangish red. only a few shades off from infrared. in fact, they used the same color on those thermal map foamposites.

I ran across these yesterday while wandering through the mall. I really, reeeallu like these kicks. I love how there are no laces.

For those still looking, call your local city gear store. They can search the system and have them shipped from the stores that still have them in stock. I'm in Ohio and got 2 pair getting shipped from Oklahoma.

Can't wait until my pairs get here. Thinking I might go 1/2 size down from normal.
Normally wear an 11.5, tried on a 10.5 at the mall thinking my FL order would get cancelled and they were tight, but not too tight.

Got FL shipping confirmation on my 11.5, checked today and ordered an 11 just in case.

2 more days...

Eastbay still shipping in plastic bags I see.smh Should of went down .5 from my normal size. Doubling up socks will work though. Wearing asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom