FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

These are so damn good for soooooo freaking cheap. I copped like 6 pairs from my HOH and ooped em all today. Totally random drop. The quality is so on point it's shocking to me. I have the ASG's, which are a nod to the Christian Louboutin as well. These are more of a Yeezy nod/wink/middle finger almost. I didn't see any flaws period, and the suede is really nice. Color is so much better in person.

These are so damn good for soooooo freaking cheap. I copped like 6 pairs from my HOH and ooped em all today. Totally random drop. The quality is so on point it's shocking to me. I have the ASG's, which are a nod to the Christian Louboutin as well. These are more of a Yeezy nod/wink/middle finger almost. I didn't see any flaws period, and the suede is really nice. Color is so much better in person.
I copped 5 from footlocker and tossing them around for 20 over retail. Can't wait for them to come in.

Never got around to copping the ASGs, but these new red ones look pretty good to me....

Can't tell if it's just the little bit of hypbeast in me saying that or not though 
laugh.gif

Do they glow? Or that was just the ASGs right?

Last edited:
I need better pics before I can decide on these. I've been dying for an all red pair but the two pics I've seen aren't enough. Post pics when y'all got them.

saw that all red flystepper at a HoH. intrigued by the yeezy scale imitation and then i realized how lame it was. say whatever you want, it's a gimmicky shoe that looks like it should be for women, not dudes. 

You can call me MR Flystepper.. 

I have every single release even the  Euro release with the gum sole.

I just received the black / white pair  yesterday.. 

I'm a pit bo lazy to get them all out of the boxes and make a  fill lineup pic..

I'll do that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Any news on the all blue pair? Only seen a spot in Canada with them but they don't ship to the UK.. I need the all blue joints to go with my black and all red pair.

DM if anyone can help out or know a site that ships international that has them

Thanks NT Fam!

Back
Top Bottom