FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

Got my NDC pair I hope, and did a back up with Footlocker. Was pretty easy to pick up and soon as I checked out, they said sold out or FTL this size is in some ones cart.

I got through on Nike & eastbay both, 2 size 10s coming to me but I wanted a 10.5 in case 10 doesn't fit, whoops lol. Happy there aren't a lot of daily stories going around.

& it was weird, style# worked on my phone but not my Mac....whatever I guess lol

I got through on Nike & eastbay both, 2 size 10s coming to me but I wanted a 10.5 in case 10 doesn't fit, whoops lol. Happy there aren't a lot of daily stories going around.

& it was weird, style# worked on my phone but not my Mac....whatever I guess lol

is nike trying to make mobile easier so it's harder to run a bot? cuz i noticed a lot of people said the same thing about the yeezy release. easy mobile, impossible from a computer

man i'm gonna be salty when all these pairs come in and i still have two more weeks to wait. and with my luck, my foot locker order will probably be cancelled :\

I'm not very confident in my luck based on past experiences with shoes and just in general haha

Are you using a mobile browser or a Nike app?

Last edited:
Anyone that struck out: Shoe Palace has a size 8 and 9. Try calling St. Alfred and Sole Boutique as well, they havent went live on their sites yet.

now that i'm seeing how quickly these went, i'm actually grateful i got through foot locker. now just crossing my fingers that they get their shipment in. do they honor orders by which ones were placed first?

they're back ordered, but footlocker, champs, and eastbay all are still showing stock if someone needs a pair

Glad I woke up for this. Didn't think they were gonna sell out as fast as they did on NDC. As for Eastbay, does anyone know if they process orders based on when you added to cart or when the order is submitted?

they are already going for $200 on ebay...
mean.gif

these might have sat if it wasn't for that yeezy fiaso last weekend. honestly if you put aside they hype of the RO's these are nicer looking shoe imo.

Wow I can't believe these sold out :lol: figured they'd sit oh well air ups it is then.

Last edited:
Footlocker/Footaction/CHAMPS/Eastbay still has 10.5/11 available

EDIT: They all got in stock all sizes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom