Foamposite battle: Royal blue VS. Eggplants

eggs vs. royals
indifferent.gif
Royals people, royals!

i was never really a foamposite kinda guy...i passed on the royal blues when i had the chance to copp...but im definetly gonna be making the eggplants my firstpair....and btw the og voltage foams are the best colorway by far...but thats just my opinion

come on they didnt even drop yet.. from pics and videos this is a very very nice colorway but you cant say its the best without even seeing them in person.. iseen the samples myself in the store on parkchester that sold them in the bronx.. easily the SECOND best colorway. not even a discussion if they are betterthen the royals. its not even close

The eggplants are very nice, but they can't touch the royals. This thread could have been closed after page one.

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i was never really a foamposite kinda guy...i passed on the royal blues when i had the chance to copp...but im definetly gonna be making the eggplants my first pair....and btw the og voltage foams are the best colorway by far...but thats just my opinion
Voltages are a close second to the pearls when it comes to the Foamposite PROS. But the Royals are the best Foamposite One and best Foams period

With all the hype about the eggplants it made me appreciate the Royals more. Second best shoe ever!!

I think this is a "love at first sight" situation.

Almost everyone here had the opportunity to see and love the Royals before the Eggplants were even an idea, so there will always be a special place in theirhearts for the shoe. If the Eggplants had come out first, I doubt people would be going as crazy over the Royals.

As much as I love the Royals, trying to look at the two pairs objectively, I would choose the Eggplants, because I think the color is better suited to thefoamposite material.

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Royals all day everyday, much more fresh than any eggplants
i dunno about fresher...i think royals win just cuz they're a OG color...other then that they're pretty even

and penny played in purple.....so that adds extra flair to em.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

royal blues >>>> any other foamposite. its not even something to discuss. stop making threads, and stop calling them eggplants, the only eggplant posite is the flights. these are PURPLE FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
indeed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom