FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Knicks foams kill those Gucci imo. Foams have been easier to get for me also people been passing on them but you know the holograms people gonna come out the wood works for them
hopefuyl they are GR like Weathermans.. i want these to be easy to get.. none of that limited mumbo jumbo on them.. i want to hear the "Foams of my feet" remix with the DC boys talking about  Holo Homies. Posing Hard For The Gram ..lol

Gotcha. I wasn't 100% so I'm glad you clarified that.
Man them dudes ain't gonna be rocking those. They wear nothing but outlet jordans during the season. Upperclassmen which includes sophomores with "talent" get to wear a retro or 2 but no Nikes. I can't recall that happening since H Beezy did that in Greensboro. Another fun fact the grapes were actually inspired by that floor. Teal and purple use to line the coliseum floor.

Are you really THAT surprised?
Joints looked like fungus with laces running thru it.
laugh.gif

Honestly if I did have to cop a pair of suede foams, it would have been the olives that just released. I had the money, but would prefer to use it on the UNC 1s and try to double up :lol:

Funny thing is those I think those UNC 1s are technically being termed the "powder blue" which would be fitting color on those UNC foams but they went with university blue. Still cop. Hopefully they release later in January so I can recoup from the losses I'll take copping aquas, holographic foams, 72-10s, and chrome 8s SMH

Man them dudes ain't gonna be rocking those. They wear nothing but outlet jordans during the season. Upperclassmen which includes sophomores with "talent" get to wear a retro or 2 but no Nikes. I can't recall that happening since H Beezy did that in Greensboro. Another fun fact the grapes were actually inspired by that floor. Teal and purple use to line the coliseum floor.

While team had Legend Blue XIs last year, regular season. Most wore GoF XX9s regular season. Team debuted Blue XX8s in Cameron 2 years ago.....

So yeah, they wear team Js but to say they only wear outlet Js is flat out false.

They are allowed to wear Nike whether they do it or not. All I was saying is that my hope would be someone would bust out the foams. Sorry to stir the pot or derail the thread.

Last edited:
While team had Legend Blue XIs last year, regular season. Most wore GoF XX9s regular season. Team debuted Blue XX9s in Cameron 2 years ago.....

So yeah, they wear team Js but to say they only wear outlet Js is flat out false.

They are allowed to wear Nike whether they do it or not. All I was saying is that my hope would be someone would bust out the foams. Sorry to stir the pot or derail the thread.
Hey calm down!

29s are outlet bound. Legend blues? Ok you got that. Lmao

some of the 29's i actually like.. GOF and those leather 1looking 29's and the BHMs.. good CWs and they are comfy and aint expensive.

The boot style eyelet that's being cradled by the swoosh reminds me of a fish and that reminds me of my gone fishing foams.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom