FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thats a true story wore them one time and let them set for a month then when i open my container they were starting to crack and peel around the arch. Then it was all downhill from there so i rocked with the mirror on maybe a total of 3 times

Last edited:
I think this is the first time in my adult life I can't wait for Monday to come. My holograms will be here and I'll 13 days closer to my vacation....

just got my holograms from JJ and they are great except for the excess glue on the laces... but besides that the quality is on point and probably my favorite foams since the yeezys... they really are nice and anyone who copped and didnt get theirs yet youll love this shoe...
View media item 1805113

Found a 9.5. Now I have to see if they sell it before I get there. Shorty really said she'd hold them for 5 minutes
indifferent.gif
When @bigj505   walks in the house with his 9.5...

laugh.gif

just got my holograms from JJ and they are great except for the excess glue on the laces... but besides that the quality is on point and probably my favorite foams since the yeezys... they really are nice and anyone who copped and didnt get theirs yet youll love this shoe...
View media item 1805113
Made it home. Dude that said he wouldn't hold them for me said he had second thoughts and held them for me anyways which was cool.

View media item 1805150View media item 1805151

Damn do those look nice. I might have to cop come Monday, trying to hold out, buut I don't know they are looking really really clean. And I'm passing on the blue chromeposites because of the peeling. Don't have time for all of that.

Last edited:
Made it home. Dude that said he wouldn't hold them for me said he had second thoughts and held them for me anyways which was cool.

Great Pics. Woke up late and had to go the ebay route but got a 10.5 for $290. Just waiting for tracking.

$290 isn't bad but i would have waited it out a bit. its always higher the first couple of days from release.

Holos are so dope wen the sunlight hits them!!! They really mayb the best foams of 2015!!! Thnk im goin to regret not doubling up on them down the line!!!!

I barely have time to wear my single up :lol:
same boat here bro!!, but these thngs are special!!! Lol i usually never double up on any kicks, but man!!! (You will see wen u wear dem out on a nice sunny day!!) Hopin to preserve mine by only wear dem on sunny days!!! #DAYTIMEONLYKICKS!!! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom