FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The ignorance continues
mean.gif
well that last one is atleast fair as everybody has what they like, just like in shoes, me myself I'm a equal opportunist I'm much more picky with shoes, though I don't get out and look anymore thanks to this ring on my fingure 

The ignorance continues :smh:

well that last one is atleast fair as everybody has what they like, just like in shoes, me myself I'm a equal opportunist I'm much more picky with shoes, though I don't get out and look anymore thanks to this ring on my fingure 

Naw. Bmore as a whole doesn't all speak the same just like you can say NY doesn't. We all have different accents and dudes acting like he's better than someone which is isn't.

How about I give you 5 across yo lip you big dummy? :smh:

Aquas > 2015 foams and I'm not even a huge Jordan fan anymore.

Lol i see what you did there. Like i said in previous post name 1 j8 that flew off shelves besides the db take your time i will wait.
just because it doesn't fly off the shelf don't mean they're good. 8s are one of my favorites and has one of the cleanest og colorways

I'm liking that Baltimore slang.
Trust me, if you hear people from Baltimore speak it is ear bleeding. Snoop from "The Wire" talks just like people from Baltimore watch this ---->

I absolutely hate how people from Baltimore put extra emphasis on their words like do is "dew" or knew is "kneeiiwwwww". When I hear Baltimore women speak it is such a turn off.

obviously, this guy stays on the outskirts. do yourself a favor and stay out the city talking that kinda nonsense. otherwise, your day most likely won't end too well. :wink:

:rofl:

Lol i see what you did there. Like i said in previous post name 1 j8 that flew off shelves besides the db take your time i will wait.
:lol: couldn't resist.

But yeah, a sellout doesn't mean anything. Look at how quickly those horrible Yeezys boosts move.

obviously, this guy stays on the outskirts. do yourself a favor and stay out the city talking that kinda nonsense. otherwise, your day most likely won't end too well. :wink:

Naw. Bmore as a whole doesn't all speak the same just like you can say NY doesn't. We all have different accents and dudes acting like he's better than someone which is isn't.

Not thinking I'm better than anyone never said that. I just do NOT like the Baltimore accent. As soon as I hear it I quickly say "You're from Baltimore aren't you?" and the person replies, "Yeah how yew know?". It's nothing against Baltimore or you guys personally, it is what it is, that's my opinion from every one of my encounters. And don't worry I avoid visiting Baltimore it's not my scene or city I would go to unless a sold out Jordan or foam is only available at one of their sneaker stores.

I've lived everywhere from Brooklyn, NY, to Philadelphia, PA, to Columbia, MD (middle suburb of DC & Baltimore) so I have no bias in my opinion. Nothing I stated was offensive it was just my observation from all of my encounters.

Last edited:

Not thinking I'm better than anyone never said that. I just do NOT like the Baltimore accent. As soon as I hear it I quickly say "You're from Baltimore aren't you?" and the person replies, "Yeah how yew know?". It's nothing against Baltimore or you guys personally, it is what it is, that's my opinion from every one of my encounters. And don't worry I avoid visiting Baltimore it's not my scene or city I would go to unless a sold out Jordan or foam is only available at one of their sneaker stores.

I've lived everywhere from Brooklyn, NY, to Philadelphia, PA, to Columbia, MD (middle suburb of DC & Baltimore) so I have no bias in my opinion. Nothing I stated was offensive it was just my observation from all of my encounters.

No clue how you can't see it as offensive especially how you went into detail about how ALL of Baltimore talks like that. You def give off that holier than thou aura.
Who from Baltimore wouldn't take offense with how you are talking about them?

The slander on Baltimore (my city) is just stupidity at its finest. I respect all other cities i go to regardless of accent hell i meet some super cool folks in South Carolina when i visit my ppl there all the time. and their accent is super country. so yall need to grow up and educate ya self if u havent already but if u have already thats even worse. And for the record i see some ppl frontin on them gold dopes yall go head with that cuz until the holos came about they were a contender for foam of the yr LOL

The slander on Baltimore (my city) is just stupidity at its finest. I respect all other cities i go to regardless of accent hell i meet some super cool folks in South Carolina when i visit my ppl there all the time. and their accent is super country. so yall need to grow up and educate ya self if u havent already but if u have already thats even worse. And for the record i see some ppl frontin on them gold dopes yall go head with that cuz until the holos came about they were a contender for foam of the yr LOL
nah gold foams weren't seen as that great. Bronze mustard joints man

Last edited by a moderator:

To you maybe. The gold foams are dope period.

coulda sworn I seen you say somethin bout em too

coulda sworn I seen you say somethin bout em too

Lies

So there's only been one person who has worn their chromes that didn't peel? I have plenty of sneakers so nothing gets consistent wear very often. The only shoes I wear a lot are my 09 eggplants and playoff 8s. With that being said, I'm starting to want the blue chromes. But I'm still scared to spend all that bread if it's only a matter of time until they peel. Plus I still need to grab the gone fishing joints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom