FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally join the Hologram family. A pair popped up at First colony mall. Glad I decided to hit up the mall to take care of some Christmas shopping.

Can't believe there's no pics yet...
Yea me neither. And Dino said he posted pics months ago. But we're less than 3 weeks from the release and there are no recent pics besides the Hawks we just saw. But they are on release calendars.

Yea me neither. And Dino said he posted pics months ago. But we're less than 3 weeks from the release and there are no recent pics besides the Hawks we just saw. But they are on release calendars.

It's just crazy that there aren't even stock room photo's yet. Just nothing. I've asked everyone I know that works at footlockers and such and none of them know anything about them. Unusual to me for us to be about a week away and have nothing....

It's just crazy that there aren't even stock room photo's yet. Just nothing. I've asked everyone I know that works at footlockers and such and none of them know anything about them. Unusual to me for us to be about a week away and have nothing....
I truly don't mind a quiet release for these because I need them. But it just seems off. But like I said they are on release calendars, for whatever that's worth. Shouldn't they be giving us release info by now as well? Whether it be a raffle or whatever.

Product placement lightweight brag... :nthat:
Folks ain't knowing...everytime I see a bottle it's empty like you should've been here. Nah! You getting house liquor next time you come to my joint. Drunks are the worst when it comes to returning the favor smh

Last edited:
This severe drought of store room pics on the package is somewhat alarming has me thinking they might possible be pushed back/ scrapped but who knows yo

This severe drought of store room pics on the package is somewhat alarming has me thinking they might possible be pushed back/ scrapped but who knows yo
I was thinking the same thing. I'm holding onto hope tho since they are on release calendars. Does that make a difference that they are on there? Plus we've seen the Hawks. I'm just repeating myself trying to make myself feel better lol

Man something is up, but honestly it's too much stuff out for the average person to be able to buy. I was at downtown locker room yesterday n man it's so much stuff out n upcoming it's crazy. That's y stuff is starting to sit because it's just too much stuff to keep up

Back
Top Bottom