FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone looking to cop the blue chromes you can place a back order through eastbay for SZ 11.5Product number-75420008 phone number-1-800-826-2205.

Thanks bro just called eastbay and got size 10.5, no back order. My size [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

:lol: eastbay is so hit or miss. i called about sizes this morning and they said all sold out.

Everyone here. How you going to buy some $275 shoes that fall apart? I do not understand    

Speaking for myself, because I can afford to.

Lol, the vast majority of this thread can afford the shoes. He's just trying to figure out when the consumer will draw the line on knowingly purchasing an over priced, 100% defective product and feeling lucky to do so.

same goes for the JB section at that point.
dudes purchase jordans that will have the paint crack on the midsole after a couple of wears. if we are cool or happy with our purchase then let us be.

:lol: eastbay is so hit or miss. i called about sizes this morning and they said all sold out.

Yep, I called the right time. Been searching for them since release day up until yesterday night, did already through in the towel, until I saw the guy said to call eastbay.

Jordans are a bit easier to fix. I would like to see someone fix the chrome when they crack. No lie.

or they could be fine with the under layer or be fine with getting a product voucher as expressed numerous times....

Last edited:
View media item 1853935Rice should know better. If you got em you got em. Congrats btw.

Can we start filling up the thread with the carolina foam pictures? You know it's only right if I get em...since the name and all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk about black jeans. That black carolina jersey doe [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I would like a nice starter jacket but damn they release at the end of January so it would be pointless unless my wife has half...
View media item 1853932[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ayeee your boy found ds gold foams for 243 shipped with receipt had to get em back I sold my pair.

Has anyone heard a confirmed release date for the Carolina foams?I've read diff articles saying 1/30 and others saying 2/5.

Everyone here. How you going to buy some $275 shoes that fall apart? I do not understand    

Lol, the vast majority of this thread can afford the shoes. He's just trying to figure out when the consumer will draw the line on knowingly purchasing an over priced, 100% defective product and feeling lucky to do so.

dudes purchase jordans that will have the paint crack on the midsole after a couple of wears. if we are cool or happy with our purchase then let us be.
I've yet to see a retro from the past 2 years crack.

but what happened wit calling NTLV? is that tomorrow?

They have and you missed the boat.

They have and you missed the boat.
nah I don't want em, just curious about your situation making sure you didn't forget to call. I want the Carolinas

Back
Top Bottom