FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
mean.gif

Im second guessing keeping my pair of blue chromes. Wayyyyy to delicate for something this expensive and for your feet.
it is.. i dont wear mines anywhere where i have to do inensive activities..very cinderella with mines.

Also, heard something of a new id possibly coming? Not sure how truthful it is, but if I could ID a few pair it'd be amazing.

Idk why everyone always assumes Foams on iD would be crazy expensive.

Look at all the other models on iD and their GR counterparts.

They only charge $40-$50 more for the iD pairs. So you're looking at $300 max for a Foam iD if you go off the $250 PRM pricing, and around $270-$280 if you base if off the basic $230 pricepoint.

They only charge $40-$50 more for the iD pairs. So you're looking at $300 max for a Foam iD if you go off the $250 PRM pricing, and around $270-$280 if you base if off the basic $230 pricepoint.
this is nike.. they will make them 350 or 400

this is nike.. they will make them 350 or 400

Being dramatic again

Just got my pair from eastbay and I must say I'm blessed to have a decent quality pair! Right off the bat when I opened the lid the paper was stiff and perfectly folded that's when I knew no one even touched this pair (not a returned pair etc). The moment of truth came and I did the NT examination lol I even used a flash light to inspect further more and I didn't see a single chip or any defect. Lastly, these shoes are gorgeous the pics you see online really doesn't do it justice. Call me crazy but I don't feel bad paying the price tag for this shoe anymore it's a sick shoe in person I'm satisfied and these actually feel more durable than I thought just by touching the surface of the blue chrome, but who knows, I'll definitely like to hear more feedback on the durability of these from people who's been consistently wearing them.
View media item 1864844

I think the IDs would be closer to the price the Chuck posites($270id/$230gr) were, anyways anybody have chipped LPP? the metallic plate looking part

Last edited:
Ritchie X Rich Ritchie X Rich none of the Eastbay/footlocker pairs were returns. That wouldn't have even been possible :lol:

True true.. Lol I guess I'm getting mixed up with my Jordan 11s 72-10 /hologram foams orders from eastbay/footlocker couple days ago and the wrapping paper were all messy etc definitely looked returned. But you're right we all ordered these blue mirrors via phone on eastbay only couple days after the initial release impossible for it to be a returned not enough time between. Let me rephrase and just say no one in the warehouse messed with my pair then lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom