FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pewters are always a plus. When the sun hit them and they turn mirrorish...wow to say the least. Steal no doubt. Jump on it bro!

No no and no

Mirrorish in the sun? Did you ever see pewters in the sun?

In the sun, the pewters had a bronzish tint in the sun. Definately nowhere close to a mirror

No no and no

Mirrorish in the sun? Did you ever see pewters in the sun?

In the sun, the pewters had a bronzish tint in the sun. Definately nowhere close to a mirror
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They switch to mirrorish when in the sun. That was the allure of the Pewters to many including myself. They turn yellow Hella fast. Gave them to my nephew.

Edit.
Exhibit A
View media item 1882618

Last edited:
Thanks for the links guys. Very helpful in this thread That elusive 12.5 is easier to cop overseas than here. I only play in my foams so going up or down 0.5 doesn't really work that well.

Thanks for the links guys. Very helpful in this thread That elusive 12.5 is easier to cop overseas than here. I only play in my foams so going up or down 0.5 doesn't really work that well.
yea that 12.5 is rare. Nike stores mostly and overseas.

too bad you wont find one that icy... i hope the these allng with a few other colors from 09-12 get retroed again soon

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They switch to mirrorish when in the sun. That was the allure of the Pewters to many including myself. They turn yellow Hella fast. Gave them to my nephew.

Edit.
Exhibit A
View media item 1882618

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Exhibit a.....

You do realize those arent the pewters?!?

Pewters came with a clear sole. Not a blue one......

And never once did i see a reflection in any light. Id love to hear others tell me how they saw their reflection in them without the shoe being 5 inches from their face and armor all like gamerg

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Exhibit a.....

You do realize those arent the pewters?!?

Pewters came with a clear sole. Not a blue one......

And never once did i see a reflection in any light. Id love to hear others tell me how they saw their reflection in them without the shoe being 5 inches from their face and armor all like gamerg
Mirrorish. Never did I say you could see a reflection. I owned the shoe. You probably did too. I knew they were tanish color in dull lighting and when the sun hit them they sparkled like a nickel. Good enough for you? Do I need explain any more?

Those are pewters lol!

Exhibit B
View media item 1882993

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] D_eezus D_eezus

skep skep [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Idk why people treat me like a rookie. I guess technically he was right but I knew what I was saying. Hope you grab those pewters. I would love to get another pair. Wore mine as soon as I got home.

Last edited:
I know you arent a rookie

But you and i both know those two "exhibits" arent actual representation of the pewters. The pewters soles arent that blue........ So idk if they dyed those soles or photoshop or what.

And yes gamerg repeatedly reccommended armor all for the pewters to make them "mirrors"

Before he got lucky enough to get the chromes.

Is the penny logo on the tongue of the pewters yellowish? I got rid of my pair and don't have them to compare to these new ones I'm trying to cop. No one responded in the LC thread.
you can just google the pewters. theres tons of pics and videos as well. beats waiting for a response in LC for something like this.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] D_eezus D_eezus

skep skep [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Idk why people treat me like a rookie. I guess technically he was right but I knew what I was saying. Hope you grab those pewters. I would love to get another pair. Wore mine as soon as I got home.

maybe cuz you only have 4032 posts lol. amateur!
im contemplating, but knowing that the caro pair is right around the corner, i know i shouldnt.
aside from the fact that a couple house costs kinda came up outta nowhere in the last few days

Back
Top Bottom