FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wtf is up with NDC. I can't even log in the snkrs on the website. It's it app only or what? I'm on Android. The link for the pin won't even send to my phone. I ended coping on footlocker.com

It is what it is with this new system, but you don't even have the option to put in a gift card if you have one 

thanks! repped

theres def free shipping. but no tax depends on where u live. im getting taxed 20 bucks. its $250.41 shipped

Weird I'm in Cali and not getting taxed... We talking about Cali here!
Cali doesn't have a ruvilla. State i live in doesn't either, that's why.

I hope ruvilla never sets up shop where i live. No tax comes in handy.

Last edited:
They better not do this next week.
mean.gif
RIP 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
just woke up to more foolishness (yea I deleted it).
Y'all win man. I won't post in here anymore just like most of the other OG foam heads don't.

This used to be one of my favorite threads too
mean.gif
WHAT DID YOU GONADS DO TO J?

So with this new NDC desktop checkout system how do you use cash back sites??.......you can't anymore now??

copped 1 off ndc then went into fiend mode and copped another... size 13s arent easy to come by

Going thru my kix to start selling some. Picked up my zoom rookie foams that glow in the dark. And part of one of the shoes dis colored and the peal color actually yellowed not dark like a sole would but u can def notice

Super pissed. They are DS and its not both just one. Never seen some ish like that

Last edited:
Going thru my kix to start selling some. Picked up my zoom rookie foams that glow in the dark. And part of one of the shoes dis colored and the peal color actually yellowed not dark like a sole would but u can def notice

Super pissed. They are DS and its not both just one. Never seen some ish like that
Damn!!!..speaking on those I had actually just broke mine out for the 1st time this halloween and didn't have and problems like that luckily!!....

Back
Top Bottom