FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man if i was rich theres so many damn foams  shoes id cop
fixed 
laugh.gif

Only foam I really want for the remainder of the year are Dooms. I need to have those once again. I wore them like crazy when they first came out. I might be in the minority here but I'm not a fan of the Red Pros. You guys can enjoy them. I still want to see what the Wu-Tang foams look like.

I'm with you on that one. I just copped a pair of Deadstock Metallic Red Foams so I'm good on those Red pro's. The Dooms I do want tho, a must have.

Only foam I really want for the remainder of the year are Dooms. I need to have those once again. I wore them like crazy when they first came out. I might be in the minority here but I'm not a fan of the Red Pros. You guys can enjoy them. I still want to see what the Wu-Tang foams look like.

I mean the red pros are cool but if I get them they would sit I could never see me wearing them over these my 2 favourite reds in my collection.View media item 1944059

Mine were delivered but I won't be home for a bit. Saw some through the window at the mall yesterday and wasn't sure how I liked them, hoping like my pair.

Judging from the new pictures of the red pros look like they have leather uppers[emoji]128542[/emoji] Good job again Nike

Red pros are straight fire.

Wanna bet we end up seeing an on-foot pic of somebody wearing one red pro and one royal pro as either a "neutral" statement or LM AJ1 tribute?

Back
Top Bottom