FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
ba3c1828255737316f4ec09038ff58da.gif

I love black soles but I don't like the black sole holos, now the black sole Caro's would be copped.  I will eventually hunt a pair down and might black em out 

If I went as far as to black out the soles on the uncs which could potentially take time/effort/money, why not just invest the same resources into simply getting the soles icy again?

Oh god I sound like a certain someone now :lol:

Last edited:
I like the black soles better than the icy ones.  I am on the people who wish they stop with all the iceyness (blasphemy to Gamer's ears)

Work in progress. Apparently it is blue under the black, but under the red is white. I'll keep y'all posted on progress. The plan is to be red and blue at this point since the red doesn't run down to blue, but if I accidentally rub too much red down to white, I might just go blue and white.
post the final product!

Crazy enough, the black on the outside will not come off at all. And on one shoe it came off completely (medial side) while the other shoe left behind some hints of black. At this point I'm deciding if I want to take off the red and leave white behind, cuz right now only half the black is removed and looks stock

Man I've only worn my holograms like 3 times. But ****** around and stepped in some dirt and now they're not icy anymore. :frown:

Anyway I can clean them up?

Man I've only worn my holograms like 3 times. But ****** around and stepped in some dirt and now they're not icy anymore.
frown.gif

Anyway I can clean them up?
rule 0.. sole protectors before you rock them.. keeps them icy for good..

or get some sole sauce and sauch them up.

Or
Wipe em down with a little soap when you are alone and deal with a bit of yellow that literally you will only notice.

If any females catch you putting clear tape on the bottom of athletic shoes to preserve them from not even doing sports,
They will either think you are poor and fronting, or are a total geek with ocd.

Or
Wipe em down with a little soap when you are alone and deal with a bit of yellow that literally you will only notice.

If any females catch you putting clear tape on the bottom of athletic shoes to preserve them from not even doing sports,
They will either think you are poor and fronting, or are a total geek with ocd.
i actually got compliments for it.. one chick was like.. yoo thats wahts up.. that keeps them from getting dirty and yellow..

Back
Top Bottom