FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Think I'll bend and pay retail for the red pros they're that damn nice.

Oh, and Ross>Marshall's>TJ Maxx>Burlington Coat Factory.

And I REALLY miss AJ Wright & Value City. Those were the most Ross-y stores we had on the East Coast.

Man I used to find soooo many steals in Aj Wright

Think I'll bend and pay retail for the red pros they're that damn nice.

Oh, and Ross>Marshall's>TJ Maxx>Burlington Coat Factory.

And I REALLY miss AJ Wright & Value City. Those were the most Ross-y stores we had on the East Coast.

Man I used to find soooo many steals in Aj Wright
I had got a lebron Jersey, the yellow and maroon cavs one for like 20 bucks man, back in like 06.

Man if them metallic greens are legit i'm all over it. Thats kind of what I wanted the pine green pros to look like

Boy I'm in on them green goblin ones! Makes up for being hit with the "do you have pine green foams money?" By mom dukes years back :lol:

Them blue joints look like when a octopus release its ink lol I'm with them tho, #duke fan over here

Pretty sure those foams ain't happening, that's the same pic we had 2 years ago and the page seems mad sketchy

Not getting my hopes up again for the real "Doctor Doom" foams.

Won't believe until I see official pics from Nike.

Pretty sure those foams ain't happening, that's the same pic we had 2 years ago and the page seems mad sketchy
how is it sketchy and here is another pg
a green pair like that was posted a while ago. it made its rounds for a little bit before it was deemed fake and not releasing. not sure if thats the same pic. i hope theyre really releasing tho. that metallic green is FUEGO imo. id cop.

Not getting my hopes up again for the real "Doctor Doom" foams.

Won't believe until I see official pics from Nike.
green goblin

3874525-9224525733-36604.gif

those metallic green ones are all over the fake websites, i remember when the pics of these were goin around .. none of those pairs are legit

Back
Top Bottom