FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What is this foam you speak of and what's known about it?

Next year is the 20th anniversary of the Foamposite. OG Royal Penny One is dropping along with the eggplant and copper. There is also a special Foamposite dropping to commemorate the anniversary. Outside of that nobody knows what that Foamposite will look like.

Last edited:

What is this foam you speak of and what's known about it?
Next year is the 20th anniversary of the Foamposite. OG Royal Penny One is dropping along with the eggplant and copper. There is also a special Foamposite dropping to commemorate the anniversary. Outside of that nobody knows what that Foamposite will look like.
Please dont let it be a "What the foam" nonsense
mean.gif

That what I was going to say.

Because if it is a what the, they'll have to coat it with paint rather than mold it I would have thought.

Not good.

Anything else would just be a new colour.

I foresee some hatin....

i assuming a what-that-f.. lol the sole is going to icy with 3 tone colors that glow as well..lol one shoe.. DB and galaxy.. the other Red Glow with a weather map.. the upper.. I have no clue.. long as it glows and its icey it may be okay..lol but with all of the colorways foams have lately besides this year it may look like mud..lol

i assuming a what-that-f.. lol the sole is going to icy with 3 tone colors that glow as well..lol one shoe.. DB and galaxy.. the other Red Glow with a weather map.. the upper.. I have no clue.. long as it glows and its icey it may be okay..lol but with all of the colorways foams have lately besides this year it may look like mud..lol
Knew it was gonna have that icey

If they do a mash up, just keep it simply with OG Pearl faded into Royal blue, fade that into some shade of black... Clear sole, nubuck eyestay, one shoe with a white mini swoosh, one with a blue mini swoosh... Not that spiderman fade crap either

I still want a One with a white upper, black suede eyelet, black liner, black carbon fiber, and clear sole.

Other than that, release the OG Volts or all black pros again

Back
Top Bottom