FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i haven't bought a retro in 6-7 years, so i'm a little out of the loop on how the releases work now. my buddy told me i need to download a "snkrs" app, which i just did. if i'm on the app at 10am on 1/26, do i have a good chance of getting the royal foams or do these releases sell out instantly typically? back when it was midnight releases on nike.com, i never had any problems.

i haven't bought a retro in 6-7 years, so i'm a little out of the loop on how the releases work now. my buddy told me i need to download a "snkrs" app, which i just did. if i'm on the app at 10am on 1/26, do i have a good chance of getting the royal foams or do these releases sell out instantly typically? back when it was midnight releases on nike.com, i never had any problems.

if you're on at the exact release time you'll have a decent shot. SNKRS has been really good to me, I haven't missed out on much.

That "Coming Soon" button should change over automatically to "Buy" at time. Stay logged in with all address & payment choice complete. App will prompt you to re-enter password after review.
Do a practice buy w/o final payment confirm to get in practice. Good luck.

thank you for the help da hen.

one more question. i have a discount code i want to use. is there time once the shoe is in my cart for me to enter info and check out without losing the shoe or is the shoe not held until i actually submit the order?

thank you for the help da hen.

one more question. i have a discount code i want to use. is there time once the shoe is in my cart for me to enter info and check out without losing the shoe or is the shoe not held until i actually submit the order?

To use the discount code, the shoe has to appear on the website, SNKRS or NDC. To my knowledge, coupons cant be used on the app. Releases that don't immediately sellout will make their way to the website.

With Royals, I don't see this happening.

To use the discount code, the shoe has to appear on the website, SNKRS or NDC. To my knowledge, coupons cant be used on the app. Releases that don't immediately sellout will make their way to the website.

With Royals, I don't see this happening.

Dude, you totally contradicted yourself here.

Back
Top Bottom