FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

You clean em after every wear? I want to keep these nice looking but don't want to go all gamerG and sole save em
Naw after every couple wears. I just make sure not to wear them on a rainy/muddy day. I know some people don't condone cleaning bottoms but when it comes to clear sole i try to keep them the cleanest
Actually, wearing them on a rainy day helps your cause to clean them. When it rains it does all the work. You actually don't have to clean as much when wearing kicks on a rainy day. I don't suggest walking in mud though 
laugh.gif

but the color isnt what had been a give away before. the mold/shape is pretty obvious to people like us as well as the 07s have the more opaque soles.

Is the 11s not duller than the 07s though? In hand i agree that the 07s shape is better than the 11s mainly the grooves and toe and height.

I always viewed the 11s as being close but different than the 07s. 07s have a more matte finish imo while the 11s have a slightly lighter color.

IIRC didn't the 2011 version have a more metallic look to them vs the OG and the 07, I do remember that was the complaint about the 2011 at the time around here. 

the 2011 was a more metallic version compared to the 07s.... the 07s looked closer to the OGs... this is why i ended up selling my 2011 pair and keeping my 07s... still want this new 2016 pair though nothing like a fresh pair of royals :pimp:

Now that people have the 2017s in hand, how is the sizing?

Never owned Foam Ones before, but my understanding is to go .5 up??  Same thing for the 2017 Royals, then?

Man I typically go true to size and just wait for the break in but this maroon foams ran small afffffffff...

Back
Top Bottom