FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
so i'm officially skipping '17 royals. they look good, especially with the fresh, icy sole. but due to the known issues like soft foam, grooves not as sharp, midsole creasing and i like the duller, matte blue i pulled the trigger on ds '07 royals for $275 shipped. since it was only a few dollars more i figured i'd be happier going that route.

so i'm officially skipping '17 royals. they look good, especially with the fresh, icy sole. but due to the known issues like soft foam, grooves not as sharp, midsole creasing and i like the duller, matte blue i pulled the trigger on ds '07 royals for $275 shipped. since it was only a few dollars more i figured i'd be happier going that route.

thats still a 10 year old shoe man. not planning on wearing it?

Never had royals. Sick of hunting shoes. Ima cop and be done with foams. That's all I care about. They royal... They close enough to OG, I'm good.

Damn homie, huge mistake, hopefully you can get that money back. Good luck to you.

I heard these are terrible b-ball shoes, can anyone confirm? Only reason I'd buy them is for b-ball. I'm not a big, I'm explosive and like to cut, just heard these were big dude shoes...

thats still a 10 year old shoe man. not planning on wearing it?

They are plenty wearable.

I heard these are terrible b-ball shoes, can anyone confirm? Only reason I'd buy them is for b-ball. I'm not a big, I'm explosive and like to cut, just heard these were big dude shoes...

Duncans are a big mans shoe.
These COULD be basketball shoes but probably wouldn't be your best bet vs stuff we have out now. I used to hoop in foams and had no issues with them.
Flightposite Is were my fav to hoop in. Duncan's were the worse of the foam line imo.

Last edited:
Duncans are a big mans shoe.
These COULD be basketball shoes but probably wouldn't be your best bet vs stuff we have out now. I used to hoop in foams and had no issues with them.
Flightposite Is were my fav to hoop in. Duncan's were the worse of the foam line imo.

Guess I'll buy, hoop in them, and return them to Nike if I don't like them :lol: . I just remember the foams being clunky, bouncy, and not flexible. But damn, they bring back memories. One of my favorite designs.

Last edited:
Guess I'll buy, hoop in them, and return them to Nike if I don't like them :lol: . I just remember the foams being clunky, bouncy, and not flexible. But damn, they bring back memories. One of my favorite designs.
Markieff Morris wears them almost every game, I'm a big and Foams are too stiff and clunky for me.

Back
Top Bottom