FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

beautiful but I think they are too blue
u may indeed think theyre too blue....but are you sure you didnt post those pics just to lowkey try to sell em instead?  hence the super close up of the size tag on the box, and allll that taggage in every single pic with your company name that reads "Thank you for purchasing our product." and letting people know you sell kicks
laugh.gif

u may indeed think theyre too blue....but are you sure you didnt post those pics just to lowkey try to sell em instead?  hence the super close up of the size tag on the box, and allll that taggage in every single pic with your company name that reads "Thank you for purchasing our product." and letting people know you sell kicks :lol:

Touche'

Repped for calling it as you see it :wink:

Last edited:

u may indeed think theyre too blue....but are you sure you didnt post those pics just to lowkey try to sell em instead?  hence the super close up of the size tag on the box, and allll that taggage in every single pic with your company name that reads "Thank you for purchasing our product." and letting people know you sell kicks
laugh.gif
Touche'

Repped for calling it as you see it
wink.gif
thanks!

theyre beautiful pics tho lol i gotta give him that

The more I play in these new royals, the more I love them. They're my go to on court kick right now. Good cushion and excellent support. These are #1 in my rotation followed by the Kobe XI elite and the Lebron 11 elite.

kicksusa is the worst. first time ordering from there, never again. about to cancel my order. i ordered royal foams on Jan 31. I still have no shipping and my order still says processing. I called 2 times.

1st time was almost a week and no shipping. got told my order was placed on hold and they didnt know the reason why. so they basically took my money....then pushed my order to the side so it cannot be processed, for no apparent reason. they apologized and said they were gonna ship that day.

2nd time, i called back 3 days later and asked why i didnt have shipping. they apologized and said they would call shipping dept right away to make it a priority to ship my shoes.

they need to get their ish together. totally unacceptable. instead of saving $14 to go through all this crap, i would have gladly paid eastbay/footlocker 240something and actually have my shoes. guess hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
kicksusa is the worst. first time ordering from there, never again. about to cancel my order. i ordered royal foams on Jan 31. I still have no shipping and my order still says processing. I called 2 times.

1st time was almost a week and no shipping. got told my order was placed on hold and they didnt know the reason why. so they basically took my money....then pushed my order to the side so it cannot be processed, for no apparent reason. they apologized and said they were gonna ship that day.

2nd time, i called back 3 days later and asked why i didnt have shipping. they apologized and said they would call shipping dept right away to make it a priority to ship my shoes.

they need to get their ish together. totally unacceptable. instead of saving $14 to go through all this crap, i would have gladly paid eastbay/footlocker 240something and actually have my shoes. guess hindsight is 20/20.

Sorry to hear this. I ordered from them as well for the first and got my kicks without issue.

Sorry to hear this. I ordered from them as well for the first and got my kicks without issue.
glad things worked out for u bro. always good when shoes arrive with no issues. but im not as lucky as u lol...

I've always recieved my order from them but it seems that if I use pay pal they are ungodly slow and I never get a update or tracking. I bought some gs Space Jams and used my credit card and those suckers blazed right out of thier warehouse with on the minute tracking. So it def seems hit or miss but not sure why different payments get different results

how do you disagree? examples... cause when i look at my foams (that are protected).. soles icey.. nubuck still good.. no issues here

Do you buy the sole protectors for the foams or do you custom cut them so it covers the sides too? I might actually try this. I'm sitting on the royals and space jams that I don't want to yellow.

Do you buy the sole protectors for the foams or do you custom cut them so it covers the sides too? I might actually try this. I'm sitting on the royals and space jams that I don't want to yellow.
ive done both but i custom cut everything.. the mid soles help..

I had a similar ****** experience with kicksusa and will never order from them again either. Took two weeks to ship me the shoes and they send me a size 8 when I ordered a size 11.

I emailed them 3 times, called and left a voicemail and tried like 3 days in a row to get a customer service rep and nothing. Finally I gave up and shipped that **** myself , cost 25 bucks at ups.

They finally responded after I wrote them a scathing email and they actually refunded my ups charges but it's too little too late , never using them again

I had a similar ****** experience with kicksusa and will never order from them again either. Took two weeks to ship me the shoes and they send me a size 8 when I ordered a size 11.

I emailed them 3 times, called and left a voicemail and tried like 3 days in a row to get a customer service rep and nothing. Finally I gave up and shipped that **** myself , cost 25 bucks at ups.

They finally responded after I wrote them a scathing email and they actually refunded my ups charges but it's too little too late , never using them again
yea i remember when you first posted about it. this sucks for the both of us man. i also ordered a size 11. maybe they dont like size 11 peeps? lol but in all seriousness, this is totally unacceptable. i am definitely going to cancel my order come monday morning. theyre lucky their cust serv dont work on weekends.

and u know whats a total slap in the face? im waiting for my order that is stll processing comming up on 2 weeks now with no sign of shipping, but theyve been sending me emails about sales and stuff....wtf

yea i remember when you first posted about it. this sucks for the both of us man. i also ordered a size 11. maybe they dont like size 11 peeps? lol but in all seriousness, this is totally unacceptable. i am definitely going to cancel my order come monday morning. theyre lucky their cust serv dont work on weekends.

and u know whats a total slap in the face? im waiting for my order that is stll processing comming up on 2 weeks now with no sign of shipping, but theyve been sending me emails about sales and stuff....wtf

Crazy to hear these stories. I ordered a pair of Vicks from them a while ago and like, I think it was a Saturday and they shipped on Monday.

Rocked my royals out yesterday. Very comfortable out the box. Probably most comfy foams since OG dooms. Will wear them 3 or 4 'more times and put them up.

Last edited:
thanks for code 16nason 16nason

Had a FL merchandise return card from way back that i can finally use.

Glad hypbeasts are still messing with yeezy's so that these gems can sit for a bit and i can cop below retail. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom