FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yo. There is a pair of 2007 Penny foams for $199 on ebay worn once. My question is am I gonna have to worry about sole separation if I want to rock these or no?

Yo. There is a pair of 2007 Penny foams for $199 on ebay worn once. My question is am I gonna have to worry about sole separation if I want to rock these or no?

depends theyre 10yrs old its possible cause you dont know how they stored the shoes before you buying them. its easy to reglue them though.

Saw those Silver Surfers in person this weekend they looking good. I'm done with foams tho. I got the 6 I want, minus Oregons.
do they have Bluice?
running change soles are now silver 
roll.gif
not serious 

I'm just waiting for a graphic foam this year >.> I missed so much last year and all the years before because I knew nothing about shoes before.

Silver Surfers would cost a ton of money as a canadian. 250 USD (read it somewhere that it will be) is 338 CAD (probably will be 330 CAD according to other 250 USD shoes). So let's use the 330, the taxes in my province of Ontario is 13% total. Making it 373 CAD! (276 USD). It's just too much >.> 

Silver Surfers would cost a ton of money as a canadian. 250 USD (read it somewhere that it will be) is 338 CAD (probably will be 330 CAD according to other 250 USD shoes). So let's use the 330, the taxes in my province of Ontario is 13% total. Making it 373 CAD! (276 USD). It's just too much >.> 
That's crazy fam! It hurts to be a canuck? No?

Back
Top Bottom