FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
roll.gif
it's my opinion and i'm sticking to it 
devil.gif

still wish they'd have done the red suede foams 
mean.gif

Sheikh shoes has some sizes in Silver surfers if anybody is looking online $249 shipped
i'm still waiting on them to fulfill another online order let alone add another one, though despite i don't like pros, these would make awesome SA Spur's shoes

i'm still waiting on them to fulfill another online order let alone add another one, though despite i don't like pros, these would make awesome SA Spur's shoes
Damn so they take forever to ship [emoji]128563[/emoji] I ordered a pair from them

Damn so they take forever to ship [emoji]128563[/emoji] I ordered a pair from them
well i called today bcuz i put an order in back on the 23rd, and they told me it was coming to the warehouse from a store location which could take up to 5 business days to go from store to warehouse before the warehouse ships to my location, hopefully you won't have that problem

shoes shipped today

Last edited:
Those coppers look dope as hell to me, gonna have a hard time passing. I have the OGs but they are beat up pretty good.

Those coppers look dope as hell to me, gonna have a hard time passing. I have the OGs but they are beat up pretty good.

I like em too but imma chill on em unless I get them below retail since my OG pair is still fine.

Back
Top Bottom