FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
ok i'd been thinking of just getting some thermals, acetone them and them paint them metallic red, but would it be easier to just sole swap them with the metallic red retro coming out, or would it be even easier to just dye the metallic red soles red? the crazy part is i've never tried or attempted either of those 3 things 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
ok i'd been thinking of just getting some thermals, acetone them and them paint them metallic red, but would it be easier to just sole swap them with the metallic red retro coming out, or would it be even easier to just dye the metallic red soles red? the crazy part is i've never tried or attempted either of those 3 things :wow:

Not a good look plus the upper of the thermals isn't black. It's like a dark grey.

Just need:

Eggplants (Copping in July)
Electric Pros
Any triple black Foam/Pro (made out of FOAM material, not those garbage suedes or tech fleece foams :x)
Pewters

And I'll have all the Foams I need.

ok i'd been thinking of just getting some thermals, acetone them and them paint them metallic red, but would it be easier to just sole swap them with the metallic red retro coming out, or would it be even easier to just dye the metallic red soles red? the crazy part is i've never tried or attempted either of those 3 things 
embarassed.gif
Not a good look plus the upper of the thermals isn't black. It's like a dark grey.
which part is not a good look, and the dark grey upper wouldn't bother me with infrared and metallic red mixed in, i've seen nike do way weirder and crazier mixed red combinations

ok i'd been thinking of just getting some thermals, acetone them and them paint them metallic red, but would it be easier to just sole swap them with the metallic red retro coming out, or would it be even easier to just dye the metallic red soles red? the crazy part is i've never tried or attempted either of those 3 things :wow:

which part is not a good look, and the dark grey upper wouldn't bother me with infrared and metallic red mixed in, i've seen nike do way weirder and crazier mixed red combinations

None of it's a good look :lol:

embarassed.gif

None of it's a good look
laugh.gif
oh its happening, i need a 1 as close to the pro as possible 
devil.gif

I cannot tell you guys how much I've been wantinf Metallic Reds. I am sooooooo in!!!!!!

Hmm, they seem to be releasing a lot of heavy hitters of the Foam One this year to commemorate the 20 year anniversary.  Do you guys think it's a possibility that the year culminates with a December holiday release of the Galaxy Foams?  

Last edited:

Hmm, they seem to be releasing a lot of heavy hitters of the Foam One this year to commemorate the 20 year anniversary.  Do you guys think it's a possibility that the year culminates with a December holiday release of the Galaxy Foams?  
No, and if so they will release only 17 pair or something crazy

I was expecting metallics reds to drop this year considering its the 20th anniversary. Cant! Wait!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom