FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
264$ is steep af. I was able to cop the lowest i ever paid for foams (175$). Shout out to the gift card! Lol

i think the ones win imo, i like the shell more on the ones, the shell on the pros is totally different. regardless i will always like both these shoes
View media item 2440409
these are definitely close in color far as the shade of reds go.. was comparing mine last night.. the pros will last forever!!! Shoe basically indestructible with the blck sole... hvn both pair will help me preserve the icey bottom on the metallic ones...

Coppers from EB came in. Clean af. Really happy with grabbing these for under retail. Didn't really think I would feel them, but they are dope. S/O to my man that came through and blessed us with the link.

these are definitely close in color far as the shade of reds go.. was comparing mine last night.. the pros will last forever!!! Shoe basically indestructible with the blck sole... hvn both pair will help me preserve the icey bottom on the metallic ones...
honestly thought these had a more chrome look to them. Will compare once I get mine in hand

i think the ones win imo, i like the shell more on the ones, the shell on the pros is totally different. regardless i will always like both these shoes
View media item 2440409

After seeing this pic to me the same shoe minus the check and the bottoms I'm feelin better I skipped out on them now lol but if I could get them below retail or in the future I will but right now I need to save lol

honestly thought these had a more chrome look to them. Will compare once I get mine in hand

Yea different finishes for sure. I'll do the same since I have the red pros also.

SIGH I wish they released more of these like the royals, dooms and coppers.

Size 12 went fast

ya, here in bay area....it was impossible to find them. Even NIKEtown didnt get any pairs. Only place who got them were HOH, some FTA and some botiques. The guy from HOH told me they received close to 4 pairs per size on Royals and something around that number on coppers and it was widely available on any ftl , shoe palace etc. This one he says they received 12 pairs total and it sold out in 2 minutes. So i think maybe nike is making it look like its very limited by not making it available anywhere. Maybe to re hype Foams again. If the numbers were similar to roYALS AND COPPERS , this maybe be easier to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Canada the release got delayed till the 26th. So w/e is causing the delays here might be responsible for the shortages in your areas? Wait a week and see how it goes

In Canada the release got delayed till the 26th. So w/e is causing the delays here might be responsible for the shortages in your areas? Wait a week and see how it goes

I went to Shoe Palace today in the bay area and they said one of the stores was also getting the red foamposites next weekend, due to shipment delay.

Last edited:
What's the going price for Dr. Dooms these days?  Quick search online looks like retail to slightly above.

Saw them at an outlet for 180, wasn't sure if they could be had for lower.

Best price i've seen was also at the outlet but for $190

Got lucky and grabbed a pair during F&F for $133

i think i like these better than the foams pro that dropped last year
smokin.gif
These from the HOH in the Galleria?

I didn't know they started dropping foams on fridays, I'm so use to Saturday releases I didn't even bother to look

Cancelled my sz 9.5 with Blends. Too much heat coming up this month and this one, amazing as it looks is on the bottom of the pole.

Back
Top Bottom