FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Y'all are killing me in here, they are NOT made of wool. They are made of Tech-Fleece, hence the name Foamposite Pro Tech Fleece. Not Foam Wools but rather Tech Fleece as that's what they are made of, named after, etc.

So that being said tech fleece has been a Nike material that's been known for its breathability and such so I don't get y'all's back and forth in here about it as if y'all have no clue about the shoe or the materials..

Y'all are killing me in here, they are NOT made of wool. They are made of Tech-Fleece, hence the name Foamposite Pro Tech Fleece. Not Foam Wools but rather Tech Fleece as that's what they are made of, named after, etc.

So that being said tech fleece has been a Nike material that's been known for its breathability and such so I don't get y'all's back and forth in here about it as if y'all have no clue about the shoe or the materials..

But they don't have a clue doe

I call them wools because that's the name given to them..type in wool foams and the shoe pops up with a description of why the word wool is used in the name...I'm pretty sure all shoes aren't named after the material being used...can see you arguing with people on why we call the LeBron's crown jewels when no actual jewels were used to make the shoe lol!

Tech Fleece, wool, speakerbox carpet, whatever... Your feet will be the same damn temperature. Talking about breathability like it matters through a quarter inch thick layer of foam wrapped around your entire foot. :lol:

Tech Fleece, wool, speakerbox carpet, whatever... Your feet will be the same damn temperature. Talking about breathability like it matters through a quarter inch thick layer of foam wrapped around your entire foot. :lol:

Speakerbox carpet :lol:

It does look like it a little though.

Last edited:
Passing on fleeces and islands. Eggplants are a must tho. And hopefully they restock some metallic reds.

Yall please keep passing on them islands. Those and the eggplants will be closing out my foam collection this year. That silver check grew on me alot.

wool 12s deucing on these

They're both trash
wool 3s>

nerd.gif
NO 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 matter of fact
don't you ever make a suggestion like that again 
roll.gif

after seeing how the reds sold i will try to buy the eggplants day of and hold off on wearing them in case i get them for lower. royals are such a necessary still, slacking not looking harder for them

Back
Top Bottom