FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It’s a wrap at #sneakeasy. Closes down officially.
Foam winners will be notified via app notification

5DD74C64-D7C5-4875-A900-5F046E1CA3DA.jpeg 487FE143-497C-4749-BB42-AEE9B9EBC964.jpeg 7E45DE5F-1ACE-4669-AE95-BB6163624A8D.jpeg 6461E018-2EA3-4925-87A4-4E62DA50982B.jpeg
Had a very good dude look out and grab these for me at the Boston Sneakeasy. Just picked them up. They’re nice, kinda hard to get a pic representative of exactly how they look in person. Reminds me of the holograms in some ways and also the gone fishin too. Definitely a little more understated than the gone fishin which makes them more wearable/versatile to me. Black sole is welcomed too. Happy to have them, box is pretty dope too.

yea that box is a nice touch. but thats only a speakeasy release box right? i assume the rest of us get the regular black box on the official release date

For those who have the ABs is it the same material as the blue mirrors .... I know those started to peel for some and If I am going to put out $250 want to know if there will be issues

For those who have the ABs is it the same material as the blue mirrors .... I know those started to peel for some and If I am going to put out $250 want to know if there will be issues

I don’t think that will be an issue with these. Seems to be a similar finish to the holos/gone fishin and I’ve never seen an instance where those have peeled.

I’m not sure how the ABs would even compare to the chromes finish wise

They look nothing alike

If you look at the mirrors aka tinfoils, there aren’t any seams on the toe or heel. The only seam is on the medial side above the shank. I feel that the graphic on them is almost like a hydrodip graphic, doesn’t take much to lift it
These do not seem to be made the same way at all. I’ll be in on a pair of these

Now do I buy both the Abalones and the Alternate Galaxies or no...hmm. Both similar colorways, I wonder if Abs will go under retail.

Yea all up in that ***, I wasn't at that release :lol:

Funny thing is I was first in line for that drop but the manager at footlocker told me they didn't get the shipment in for that shoe so I bounced. All that commotion the *** grabbing day was for nothing

Back
Top Bottom