FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I have confirmed with managers at Foot stores that they will have both shoes. Also DTLR will have the AS foams and they might be getting galaxies too. Not sure yet
Thx. Patiently waiting for numbers as limited GRs can have he appearance of abundance due to everyone getting them.

No PayPal, No cop. Unless someone else has had experiences with them

I've never purchased from them myself, so I can't vouch for them 100%.

But several NTers purchased Off-White pairs from them, and I can't recall any of them complaining. You can check out the Off-White thread and ask, if you're interested.

I really hope there’s no confusion with the Big Bang and the AS. Ask my hoh manager to make sure and she was like Nike keep switching the date on Big Bang. She just tell people she don’t know when they coming out

Not 250 nice. I try off the app for discount. If nike was smart they would get rid of these all star first then release the big bang at the end of the month

Prolly will still have the same feel tho since everyone and their mother is gonna be trying to get the galaxies. :lol:

For sure, but I’m positive Foot sites will have galaxies. And early pairs are floating around so it’s not like this release is boutiques only like top 3s, Levi, aleali May, etc

23isback has the CNY foams listed for a 2/15 release....take that for what its worth.

Chinese New year is on 2/16 this year btw.

i really hope that the CNY will be released in big sizes such as 13us-15us
and not till 12us or something

nike-air-foamposite-pro-all-star-interchangeable-swoosh-16.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-all-star-interchangeable-swoosh-8.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-pro-all-star-interchangeable-swoosh-12.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-pro-all-star-interchangeable-swoosh-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom