FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My guess is the Galaxies will pop up on the footlocker release calendar and app about 5-7 days before the 18th.

100+ galaxy at local hoh. Still no release date though

I was about to report the same thing. Went to the local hoh and they said they should have plenty for release. Pulled out a pair for me and they are nice in person. Though I feel the colors are a bit more muted than I thought they would be. I'll be copping after what I assume will be a string of Ls.

Was told that the release date is possibly the 18th. If this is true would make sense. They have been consistent with releasing a all star something on a Sunday.

Oh yea there no QS label so depending on your manager/region. You can use discount as of now

These look pretty great in-hand.

8DC3F9FD-3CC9-444E-A361-182199924905.jpg

Copped off of an accidental web release by Footlocker.
Given that it was even online to begin with, I'm assuming that means plenty of stock.

Was told that the release date is possibly the 18th. If this is true would make sense. They have been consistent with releasing a all star something on a Sunday.

Oh yea there no QS label so depending on your manager/region. You can use discount as of now

You referring to CNY's or Bangs?

i think big bangs are still releasing the 18th.

the all star line up releases begin on the 15th and extend through out the weekend

feb. 15 might make sense tho...have the big drops on wed, thurs and fri. Maybe save a surprise drop for the weekend?

We shall see....

Back
Top Bottom