FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Lets protest this bs by not getting the abolone and/or all stars until it goes to deep discount. Nike wants you to get the others as consolation prizes.

I don’t think this is a definite L. It’s not like only one store is getting these nationwide like the Sneakeasy event in Boston. It’s around 200 Footlocker locations. I’ve hit on the apps for Yeezys and you know, many more people go after Yeezys than foams.

I don’t think this is a definite L. It’s not like only one store is getting these nationwide like the Sneakeasy event in Boston. It’s around 200 Footlocker locations. I’ve hit on the apps for Yeezys and you know, many more people go after Yeezys than foams.
200 doesn’t matter to me. It’s 3 I could choose from. That’s a L for me.

200 doesn’t matter to me. It’s 3 I could choose from. That’s a L for me.
Yes, but if it’s one location nationwide that means that there are thousands upon thousands of people trying to reserve for that location. At least with 200 locations, far fewer people will be trying to reserve at any particular spot which increases your odds significantly.

Yes, but if it’s one location nationwide that means that there are thousands upon thousands of people trying to reserve for that location. At least with 200 locations, far fewer people will be trying to reserve at any particular spot which increases your odds significantly.
:lol: ok

Yeezys easy cop app wise compared how these will be bruh.
Stores have like 6 - 10 sheets of names for pic up for yeezys. Gold toe ones was horrible app wise for most my store had one sheet it usually has like 8 sheets for yeezys . So there goes that logic.

While picking up my BC3s today I asked how many pairs of the foams they got and the chick said "not many to be honest". Take that as you will.

Kid came in the store asking about the foams and dude said they don’t drop today and the kid got mad saying bro... yea they do. Told the kid they come out tomorrow and he walks away and worked went to the back to grab some BCIII

Kid came back and asked him again saying why aren’t y’all releasing them today :stoneface:

100 pairs per store thats 300 pairs but whats garbage is your sz could be only like 10 pairs and they only select u if its your sz right? or could you win a diff sz?

100 pairs per store thats 300 pairs but whats garbage is your sz could be only like 10 pairs and they only select u if its your sz right? or could you win a diff sz?
Im hear 70 to 48 pairs at the 3 HOH in my area!! Not many wen u only hv one store releasing!! 10 min headstart!! MAN I NEED THESE!!

Back
Top Bottom