FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I would buy now or within the next few days. Down the road prices will slowly creep up but they won’t get too crazy

Could these be traded for FTL 3s? Or Could I sell them and just buy the FTL 3s on Stock X and have money left over from the sell?
I would trade even or sell then buy. Depends on your clientele. I was looking to do the same. I dont trust too many people to trade but would of sold those big bangs asap before prices go up for 3s

I would trade even or sell then buy. Depends on your clientele. I was looking to do the same. I dont trust too many people to trade but would of sold those big bangs asap before prices go up for 3s
Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing. Picking up my pair tomorrow so I can ship out to StockX asap.

If this makes everybody who caught an L on the FTL app any better, I went 0/50 all with10M. 12 accounts of which were waitlisted but none were removed from it. Every single account is aged one year or more with spendings of $300 or more and are Platinum status. Meanwhile, I would always hit 5-10 pairs of Yeezys on average just on the FTL app alone. So this was such a devastating loss considering I still have the whole Galaxy set from 2012 (including the foamposites) which are still all DS and I wanted to add these to the collection. But now I don’t even know if I have the interest to want them by paying resale or even keep collecting anymore after this big loss, which has me considering retiring from the game. :smh:

Last edited:
If this makes everybody who caught an L on the FTL app any better, I went 0/50 all with10M. 12 accounts of which were waitlisted but none were removed from it. Every single account is aged one year or more with spendings of $300 or more and are Platinum status. Meanwhile, I would always hit 5-10 pairs of Yeezys on average just on the FTL app alone. So this was such a devastating loss considering I still have the whole Galaxy set from 2012 (including the foamposites) which are still all DS and I wanted to add these to the collection. But now I don’t even know if I have the interest to want them by paying resale or even keep collecting anymore after this big loss, which has me considering retiring from the game. :smh:

Bruh...yeah...I feel horrible for you.

What size were you trying to get?

12 platinum accounts - check
10 pair of Yeezys each release - check
Galaxy foams that's worth 1500 - check

Miss out on one shoe - your life is over? Considering retirement?

Bruhhhh

Kinda Glad I put my bid in when I did...

Gotta hope the seller actually ships though.

Screenshot_20180218-145054.jpg

I got in at 400 and one sold at 6. Highest bid now is 500.

Why is everyone acting like nike won't drop these online at all? There's definitely a good chance.
If they do, you know it’s gonna sell out almost instantly. They won’t release much

And it will be random if anything so your chances are even less since you’ll likely need to be on you phone at the right time

What makes this different from the first Galaxy Foam’s those were astronomical (sorry for the horrible pun)
first ones nobody really had a chance. They didn't drop online at all (minus I think some random jimmyjazz drop) and even if you were at the allstar game you couldn't purchase!

12 platinum accounts - check
10 pair of Yeezys each release - check
Galaxy foams that's worth 1500 - check

Miss out on one shoe - your life is over? Considering retirement?

Bruhhhh

My guy I was thinking the same thing. Word for word almost.

and what i will say about it ?
i live overseas...
without any FTL app at all....
and no option to try my luck in-store

So you have multiple accounts and are obviously a reseller, but you want those of us who have one account who enter fair and square to feel sorry for you, because you can't get one sneaker?

Idris-Elba.gif

Back
Top Bottom