FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You never know as they released last night through HOH IG link. Someone might have copped and decide not to claim their reservation anymore.
That was my situation. I decided after getting them last night not to make the long drive to pick them up. It’s possible.

Def took an L.. FTL never blesses me. Thats why I copped my 3s from them to get my spending up. I have the OG Galaxies so I wanted these but I still really want the CNYs.

just picked up from hoh in stamford, ct...only 12 pairs on the list dont know how i cooked honestly

will post pics later if not then 2m

IMG_1613.jpg

Still waiting on swoosh pack foams to arrive in the mail. Just sold my pewters and gym greens for these new additions. In with the new, out with the old. Time to celebrate and drink.

Bout time I hit on a non gr release. Chick at HoH Somerset claim it was only about 20 pairs. Glad to have these to top off the week

HgNto5Z.jpg

Scooped them up today. There was an endless parade of people walking in without reservations being told it was app only. I guess I take knowledge of the apps for granted. Looks like it will be a mad house at 3.

Back
Top Bottom