FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Honest question. Do women wear foams?

Outside the DMV obviously

I only seen about 3-5. All in their late teens - early 20s. Most female “sneaker heads” around my way wear air maxes and the occasional Jordan 1, and yeezys of course

Elemental Rose pairs lookin kinda of limited in my area, Ftl 18 pairs, kicksusa 18, finishline 20 pair n FTA 24 pairs.. was gone try n wait until discount but i can never get a size 12... I still thnk dey will sit online... I thought these would b a GR?

I only seen about 3-5. All in their late teens - early 20s. Most female “sneaker heads” around my way wear air maxes and the occasional Jordan 1, and yeezys of course

Right. So why all these “women” foam releases? I get grade school exclusives, most women can fit grade school kicks, but full price $230-$250 women? Don’t get it.

Honest question. Do women wear foams?

Outside the DMV obviously

In NYC yes.. they really shouldve took advantage of kids sized Foams way back. Women wanted them (not as much as men) but they never came in their size. 2012 wouldve been perfect.. now they cop them but it's not in the same numbers as men.

giphy.gif

Don’t know if it’s a shipping delay or shortage, but there aren’t any websites in Canada that has the rose golds. Only Nike.ca has them. Don’t have time nor interest to check in stores. This was the same thing with the legion green foamposites.

Back
Top Bottom