FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Processing usually takes awhile sometimes 3-5 days
But once shipped it will arrive in a timely manner
They use usps and fedex
Ordered multiple orders from them before
Never had any cancellation issues
They took down the abalone page
Hopefully it just soldout but it was a FSR....
Hope our orders go thru

Yet to see the Rust Pinks in person, I need to before I can make a decision on whether or not i'd cop.

I was leaning towards the rust pink until I saw them in person. I wasn’t impressed. Not knocking anyone that likes them, they just weren’t as vibrant as I expected in person. Might be one of those shoes that looks better in sunlight. Just my opinion of course

Yet to see the Rust Pinks in person, I need to before I can make a decision on whether or not i'd cop.

I didn't care for them in person, and they looked exactly like the pictures. Pretty but unexciting. I was thinking they'd be good for a women or a girl. Maybe they do look better in sunlight? Still, a Foam is a Foam. They're not bad.

9CEF858E-6601-4A13-8D5A-E8ACAB7B5DA3.jpeg
Rust pinks came in. They’re nice, subtle. Almost any solid color foam is a win to me. OG pinks are way better IMO but I like these and I’m happy to get at $138 shipped. I’m gonna grab my daughter a pair too since she’s a big fan of the og pinks.

9CEF858E-6601-4A13-8D5A-E8ACAB7B5DA3.jpeg
Rust pinks came in. They’re nice, subtle. Almost any solid color foam is a win to me. OG pinks are way better IMO but I like these and I’m happy to get at $138 shipped. I’m gonna grab my daughter a pair too since she’s a big fan of the og pinks.

seeing the 2 side by side, id rather have the OG pinks. i dont see anything pink about the rust pinks lol. imo, those r the lightskin coppers.

WOW..that's a dope surprise. I have my Golds from 08 so I will pass. I am really curious to see how they turn out..if they violate them with that 2014 sole its over for any future releases.

Still need Duncans though.. I have the Silver 2011 pair but no Black pair.

Back
Top Bottom