FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Eww i hate having to travel to myltiple threads for a shoe style, that's what i like about this and the jordan xii thread, i never have to go search for them they're always ready to give out info, i think the biggest issues is this thread isnt being updated anymore like it use to be
There hasn't been much excitement here since the Big Bangs in February.

Late Night yard work! #bringthemback

20180615_210751.jpg

Eww i hate having to travel to myltiple threads for a shoe style, that's what i like about this and the jordan xii thread, i never have to go search for them they're always ready to give out info

that's being lazy.

da best organized section is JB because each shoe gets its own thread and everything is discussed in thorough.

god knows i aint sifting thru a TAN full of trash colors just to locate info about 1 pair in interested in.

that's being lazy.

da best organized section is JB because each shoe gets its own thread and everything is discussed in thorough.

god knows i aint sifting thru a TAN full of trash colors just to locate info about 1 pair in interested in.

and i think it's disorganized, i know for a fact there's a catch all AJ12 thread and it's easier than having to find or search for the diff shoes, half the time i find out about new shoes through these 2 threads, i have a darn near complete collection of 12s thanks to that thread always letting me know what's coming, i understand diff models having diff threads but diff colorways is stupid beyond belief, if all the threads were ran with the title as the next newest release date like this one use to be gamerg gamerg get on your job, then it would feel like how you're referring, also it makes it easier for people to share and find deals on the diff shoes with more people catching it

Would have to see denim in person. Nothing else got me excited just waiting to catch all star, abs, and gold for a good price

Would have to see denim in person. Nothing else got me excited just waiting to catch all star, abs, and gold for a good price

i'm just waiting to see better pics of the denims period, with people striking out on the AJ4s i'm sure these will be a hit as a poor man ver. that cost more at retail :lol:

Yesterday at my clearance store there was a pair of size 13 eggplants 109.99 -20% I’ve never owned any foams but they have always interested me . I’m a size 12 but I decided to try them on . Everything seemed good but it felt like some plastic was stabbing me from the toe box which was weird . I have a wide foot but i don’t think that had anything to do with it . Anyways I decided to not get them and now I probably won’t ever get a pair because the way those felt .

I prefer separate threads but it works for the Foams.. this thread doesnt move fast enough to need multiple Foamposite threads.

i know for a fact there's a catch all AJ12 thread and it's easier than having to find or search for the diff shoes,

nah, plus people in there just talking crap, da XII's run beeeeeen over.

you wanna talk about random shoes, take that ish to da sneaker showcase thread.

Last edited:
nah, plus people in there just talking crap, da XII's run beeeeeen over.

you wanna talk about random shoes, take that ish to da sneslsn showcase thread.

i'm prominent in that thread as i've got almost every store released 12 and we do more than just talk crap in there, right now people are helping each other with codes for the M12s, i think you're out of touch but what do i know, i know i like having a one stop shop thread, wish the 4s had that so i didn't have to go to 2-5 threads for the travis and levi's it's annoying imho

i like having a one stop shop thread, wish the 4s had that so i didn't have to go to 2-5 threads for the travis and levi's it's annoying imho

it ruins da thread section by having bloated thread that swallows info & 1st page usually never updates info.

a new shoe should always have a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom