FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
db foams tomorrow on snkrs via draw
26FB27EC-8F33-4075-B499-AECA0880B60E.png

Yo I have wanted this sneaker for so long. I was on my honeymoon when they released 5 years ago. I legit was debating resell not too long ago. Pumped to have a shot at retail.

maaaan stop playing nike....rerelease those tianjins over here stateside. thats the only pair of foams i really want and been wanting. oh and those metallic reds. missed out on those.

Don’t want to spend the $$$ but for retail have to try right. Nike been getting all my $$ lately with all these good drops

i have already, but i want a new pair.. yall think these gonna be under 500 or over. Im trying for retail, but i have yet to get anything worth while from snkrs. just trynna prepare myself

Foams are played out guys nobody wears them and they have no resell. With that being said if anybody hit on a size 12 db slide em my way

Last edited:
I've never won a draw before; not even once. I'm still putting my hat in the bucket for these, I've been dying for these for years now.

been wanting these for a while and almost paid resell once but i couldnt do it to myself. not worried about resell on it but am worrying about how many pairs of it are rereleasing.

Back
Top Bottom